Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dctokyo
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG G2 or HTC ONE M8?

So I have the new n8 and I really like it but in not sure if I want to keep it, reason being I want a phone that really has amazing battery life. This phone has pretty good battery, lasts me all day, but I was wondering if I could get others opinions, especially owners of the G2. I usually use my phone for social networking, texting, browsing the web, music, and casual gaming. How does the G2 fair in casual games especially? I haven't heard good things...

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: LG G2 or HTC ONE M8?

You've heard wrong. Yesterday my phone went from 6am to 10pm with 7hours of screen time. It's been phenomenal. The #1 freeing thing is being able to use your phone all day, doing whatever you want, as much as you want and not worrying about the battery AT ALL.

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I also have been reading A LOT of threads about people who have the G2 and have amazing battery life the first few weeks of operating it, and then after that horrible battery life, is this the case with all of the phones?

I've had my G2 for over 4 months and I still get great battery life. I usually charge it every 30-40 hrs. and get 7-9 hrs. screen on time. Never had any issues playing games on the G2.

Sent from my G2 running PAC-ROM

Global Posts
    236 Global Posts

Bad battery normally comes from apps running in the background. Most people with bad battery life on a G2 have installed a crap load of apps that are all doing their thing at different times and not letting the phone sleep.
    Check the apps you use right now and use them on the G2 if you're already having good battery life.

Sent from my SPARK enabled Sprint LG G2. K00949438Yd FRAMILY!
    Thanked by:

That's probably what's happening to me I have a habit of going app happy. If I don't use an app I keep it just to see if an update is better. I also use my phone for music and podcast all day while at work while it is continuously searching for signal lol

Sent from the sexy LG G2

LG G2 or wait for the G3 next month
    LG-isai
    soulgrnd likes this.

I really like the G2 but the M8 feels so much more premium and I enjoy the new Sense UI. I'm gonna have to give this to the impressive M8.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    I really like the G2 but the M8 feels so much more premium and I enjoy the new Sense UI. I'm gonna have to give this to the impressive M8.
    When you received your M8, did the volume and power button feel loose to you?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma07 View Post
    When you received your M8, did the volume and power button feel loose to you?
    Mine doesn't feel too lose.