What battery saving apps if any do you guys use?

Tayloj92

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I currently am using the one snap dragon has but I can't tell if its helping or not does anyone else use it or does anyone else use I diffternt such as juice defender if so what Are your thoughts looking for a new one to give a shot.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I had the snapdragon app and it didn't improve battery life at all. I'm just using power saving mode, wakelock detector, and Greenify. Now I get 7-9 hrs screen on time depending on Wi-Fi and LTE use.

Sent from my G2 running PAC-ROM

Uglyfido

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
My current up time is 32 hours and 5 mins with the battery still at 40%, and I use my phone A LOT. Why would I need a battery saving app? ;)

DWR_31

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Use the power saver that comes with the phone. Turn all the settings on and put activation at 50%.

You'll thank me later.

Sent from my SPARK enabled Sprint LG G2. K00949438Yd FRAMILY!

Tayloj92

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Use the power saver that comes with the phone. Turn all the settings on and put activation at 50%.

You'll thank me later.

Sent from my SPARK enabled Sprint LG G2. K00949438Yd FRAMILY!

Thanks just set it up

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

disney4life2005

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I leave sync off. I don't have any apps refresh themselves. If I want to check Facebook I touch the app and refresh it. The same with email. I check things of I want an update, not when the app wants to give me the update. So my phone last easily 1 . 5 day's without the juice apps or power saver set up

Posted via Android Central App

rcdietz1

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
With this device I've never found it necessary to use anything, like others have stated, I think the battery life is great. In the past, on previous phones, I found that by far the most effective app was Juice Defender Ultimate, https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...id=com.latedroid.ultimatejuice&token=nPmXtUoK. You can use one of the preset modes, which work great, or tweak it as much as you would like, it can get pretty detailed. It's basically as simple or as intricate as you want or need. I have also found in the past that using Tasker, and setting up various tasks to automatically turn off things such as GPS, WIFI, etc., when not needed, and have a task turn them on only when opening apps requiring them, can really help. Overall, I would say Juice Defender, by far is the most effective, being capable of slowing CPU speed, along with many other controls of the various radios, etc., it can really meet individual needs. If tweaked properly, I have seen it increase battery life by as much as 50 %.

digifly

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Try Battery Drain Analyzer .Its quite a sophisticated app that tracks your battery and power usage to give you an idea of what’s draining your battery the most. It offers tons of statistics and numbers that should satisfy even the most demanding power user. Quite an information overload!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs