Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG G2 call screen is extremely small and has no function. How to fix?

Hello all!
    My husband and I both have the LG G2 phones and we really like them (except for this last update).

My husband has done something to his call screen that makes the screen turn incredibly small once the call has started. Basically, after starting the call, the screen turns very small and only has the option to end the call, no dialpad, mute, speaker, etc. We cannot figure out how to get it back to normal, and it is very inconvenient! Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks in advance.
    Jessica

Default Re: LG G2 call screen is extremely small and has no function. How to fix?

Sounds like he's turned on QSlide for his phone app. In the top left corner of the phone window you should see a box with four arrows in it, touch this and the phone app should go back to full screen and you'll be able to see all the buttons again.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: LG G2 call screen is extremely small and has no function. How to fix?

Hi there,
    I am having this problem also, tried what you suggested and it is on a normal screen when I am dialing the number, but when the call is active/dialing it goes to a screen with a black background and this small box up the top with only an end button, as the OP said,
    help???!

Never mind, I thought I would turn off the phone, and voila!! its back to normal!! thanks for the help

I am currently having this issue as well and woukd appreciate a way to fix it too. It doesnt appear to be a Qslide issue, as the OP says, a completely black screen with only small contact picture and answer/end call buttons that persist through the entire call. Glad to know I'm not the only one experiencing this issue.
    Sure enough, turning off the phone then turning it back on fixed it. I forget to do that sometimes. Thanks for all the help!
    Last edited by Aezsar; 05-15-2014 at 03:22 AM.