- 107 Posts
Newly rooted on tmobile unlock. Questions
First time rooter with questions. Did a bit of backgroumd research but getting conflicting answers.
1) Im wanting to know if I can do a factory restore on my phone in the near future without having any issues. (Soft bricked or other software issues) if I can't how do I go about it?
2) If I do this will it I lose root? (Not a big issue)
3) I recently did the unlock for tmobile. Will this unlock go away or is this a factory unlock?
How important is this custom recovery? I want to stay with stock rom +- root, so do I still have to do this?
Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
- 05-12-2014, 01:27 AM #2
Re: Newly rooted on tmobile unlock. Questions
1. You would be fine
2.no you won't lose root.
3.I am confused, if it was factory sim unlocked then you don't need a code to unlock
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- 05-12-2014, 11:40 AM #4
- By left4dead in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2014, 04:40 PM
- By Sanjay Singh7 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2014, 08:58 PM
- By TheGregSkinner in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2014, 12:18 AM
- By Will blue in forum myTouch 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2014, 11:28 PM
- By recDNA in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2014, 11:26 PM