Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone else not getting 4G?

I've not had 4G signal in over a week and I was told by one person at Sprint I may need a new phone. I just got this phone May 4th. It's an issue in my area from what Sprint said when I called.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: Anyone else not getting 4G?

Try taking to a store that repairs, not a corporate. My 4g didn't work for months. More than 18 calls to Sprint. A service call repair at a corporate store, no luck. Finally I took it to a partner store and a wise tech figured it out. My simm card was not activated. Ever since I have had 4g Spark. (North east Ohio ) once again I am happy with my phone.

Do you have a Tri band Device.... If so go to this thread, I've posted in page 15 and your answers are there.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/spr...-spark-15.html

Posted via Android Central App
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

As for the tri band Idk...they're saying it's a signal issue and having tower upgrades in my area but at the local Sprint store all other phones had 4G signal except the LG G2.

The CSFB can be a problem from tower to tower. a distance of just a 5 or 10 minute drive can make a diffrence. Hope this helps.

Posted via Android Central App
    Pun

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts

My 4G's been shotty ever since the KitKat update...it's not "your" phone, it's the Sprint G2. My wife's has been the same also since the update. I'm on 3G a lot of the time now

Quote Originally Posted by Pun View Post
    My 4G's been shotty ever since the KitKat update...it's not "your" phone, it's the Sprint G2. My wife's has been the same also since the update. I'm on 3G a lot of the time now
    It's not my Sprint G2, or my wife's Sprint G2 either. Therefore it is not "Sprint's G2".