- 06-01-2014, 03:40 PM #2
Install Google Music Manager on your computer with a your iTunes library, then run it. https://support.google.com/googlepla.../1229970?hl=en
You will be able to select which folders to upload to your Google Music Library. Once uploaded, you can access it from any device or computer by using the Google Play Music app or the website.
Be advised that the upload process can take a while, depending on how much music you have. It took me about 48 hours straight to upload about 6000 songs.
Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
- By Wildo6882 in forum Google Play edition HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 07-01-2014, 01:17 PM
- By Terrorizer in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 16Last Post: 06-03-2014, 04:54 PM
- By MRW1215 in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-02-2014, 07:02 PM
- By bobcarlson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2014, 01:56 PM
- By Antmf in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2014, 10:43 AM