- 1 Posts
Cracked and unresponsive screen.
Hi I've had the LG G2 for about a month now. I dropped it on the concrete about a week ago and cracked the top screen of the phone. The phone still works, comes on, charges, and the actual LCD screen has not been damaged. I would continue to use the phone until I can afford the deductible for my insurance to get a new one, but the screen is not responsive. Is there a way for me to fix the responsiveness of the screen without fixing the screen itself? Please let me know!
- 06-08-2014, 12:49 PM #2
- By Magellan in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-07-2014, 02:24 PM
- By Tai0406 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2014, 07:08 PM
- By joethevoter in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2014, 04:21 PM
- By Richard Buettner in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2014, 01:47 PM
- By Lightshield in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2014, 11:31 AM