Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By BecomingDeath13
  • 1 Post By flychinook
  • 1 Post By Mikey47
  • 1 Post By Mikey47
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Knock Code?

Anybody hear anything as to when we may get this update? I know AT&T pushed this out to their phones but haven't heard anything from Sprint.

Default Re: Knock Code?

I've been asking about this also and searching the net for info on it. Nothing...

Posted via Android Central App

Yeah I've been looking too, and found nothing ......... Has anyone contacted sprints customer service yet?

They would not know anything or just lie about it. So it wouldn't do any good.

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Yeah I tried looking up any news about the update for Sprint as well. Didn't find a whole lot out there, a couple posts on Sprint's board, but that was about it.

If anything, I'm banking on it being pushed back because of the issues they're having with soak phones being dumped to 3G only in certain areas (like my own) that's possibly a fix bundled with the knock code update.
    Thanked by:
    Jimmy Gillentine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Gillentine View Post
    They would not know anything or just lie about it. So it wouldn't do any good.

Sprint rep here (business preimere care). We generally don't get any information about phone updates until the day it starts going out to phones... and by then, it's usually on AC anyways. Us regular care reps almost never have any "inside knowledge".
    That being said, I have no tolerance for reps that lie about things. That kind of **** doesn't help anyone.
    Thanked by 2:

Quote Originally Posted by flychinook View Post
    Sprint rep here (business preimere care). We generally don't get any information about phone updates until the day it starts going out to phones... and by then, it's usually on AC anyways. Us regular care reps almost never have any "inside knowledge".
    That being said, I have no tolerance for reps that lie about things. That kind of **** doesn't help anyone.
    Thank you for the job you do. I do not envy you in any way for your job. But yes, I have had Sprint reps make up something on the phone with me and online also. I guess it is something that happens, but it sure doesn't help out Sprint or the reps that do try their best to help customers.

Quote Originally Posted by flychinook View Post
    Honesty, while it may not provide the answer we want to hear, is much preferred over dishonesty in order to make someone feel better.

The only exception to this rule is when my wife asks "do these jeans make me look fat?"

Sent from my LG-LS980 using AC Forums mobile app
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    Honesty, while it may not provide the answer we want to hear, is much preferred over dishonesty in order to make someone feel better.

The only exception to this rule is when my wife asks "do these jeans make me look fat?"

Ew...

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Gillentine View Post
    Ew...
    Nope, I've learned not to say that either.

Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    Nope, I've learned not to say that either.

True...that would be asking for death.

Quote Originally Posted by BecomingDeath13 View Post
    If anything, I'm banking on it being pushed back because of the issues they're having with soak phones being dumped to 3G only in certain areas (like my own) that's possibly a fix bundled with the knock code update.
    I certainly hope you are correct. At the risk of sounding totally stupid what does "because of the issues they're having with soak phones being dumped to 3G only in certain areas" mean?
    Last edited by VW Maverick; 07-21-2014 at 01:12 PM.

I am polymerized tree sap and you are an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you.