Best messaging app?
Hi everyone. I'm looking for an alternative to the stock messaging app as well as Hangouts for these reasons. The native messaging app does not handle group messaging correctly. It shows up as individual messages in my contacts phones when they receive them. Because of that they do not know it is a group message nor can they reply as such. As far as Hangouts...the speed at which it sends MMS is ridiculously slow, but my biggest gripe is that when you enter a thread it sometimes starts three messages up. I just can't deal with that.
Anyhow. What are some suggestions anyone has, keeping in mind my need for group messaging?
- 06-30-2014, 07:41 AM #2
- 06-30-2014, 07:48 AM #3
Re: Best messaging app?
- 06-30-2014, 01:54 PM #5
Re: Best messaging app?Give yourself, to the Dark Side!
- 07-02-2014, 05:47 PM #8
- By Mr Matei in forum Phone WarsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-26-2014, 09:21 AM
- By Billy95Tech in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-04-2014, 08:57 AM
- By lions_lair in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-03-2014, 04:46 PM
- By mil84 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2014, 06:19 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 02:13 AM