LG G2, Just narrates any icon I touch, any button I push
Don't know if it matters but my provider is Sprint. As I said in the title it just narrates anything I do so lets say I turn the phone on and when it starts it tells me w/a lady's voice "phone on" or when I touch any icon like say the email icon it says "email" and then the email icon is highlighted and then if I want it to go to email I have to double tap it so now it is in my email and now it will not scroll and if I try to do so it just narrates which ever message my finger just so happens to touch first and when it does that all it does is say "email message".
I have not and would never try rooting my phone or what ever it is called as I know nothing about all of that stuff and would probably end up making my phone catch fire or some weird thing like that so what I am getting at is my phone is just as it was when I bought it and it was fine last night when I plugged it into the charger and went to bed but when I got up this morning the green message notification light was flashing and pushed the power button to open the screen I hear for the first time my phone saying "screen on".
Anyone ever have this problem before?
I can't even make a phone call as when I touch a contact it just says the name of the contact or when I try to dial a number it just verbally tells me which number I just hit.
Any help would be very much appreciated.
- 08-19-2014, 08:26 AM #2
Re: LG G2, Just narrates any icon I touch, any button I push
You must've move something on the settings, maybe by accident.
My Samsung phone has a feature that does what you describe.
I'm not familiar with your phone so I can't tell you step by step what to do.
Look for something like accessibility, or talkback, vision, text to speech options, maybe even on the TTY settings.If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- 08-19-2014, 08:30 AM #3If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- 08-20-2014, 11:09 AM #6If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 05:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 12:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 08:12 AM
- By Killa_roo in forum LG G3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2014, 07:03 AM