Latest update for Sprint's LG G2 improves LTE and HD audio. Build ZVE.

anon(871934)

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know any specifics on what specifically improves with LTE in this update? I know that there was an issue with the BSRtimer set to 3000 and there is that tweak that allows you to change that to 3, which many have argued was the intended setting. Does this update do any more than fix that issue or for those of us that already made that tweak, can we expect even more?

Mista_J

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I still don't have the update, can anyone who has it confirm if that BSRTimer value is changed?

Although I changed my bsrtimer setting to 3 before the update, after the update I checked it and it was 3.

Posted via Android Central App

BecomingDeath13

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
It might be worth noting I did an ##scrtn# reset a few months ago and it reset my bsr timer to 1 instead of the 3. I just left it as is lol. Still waiting on the update here though, but if it changes my timer I'll be sure to let you guys know.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Just got the update, before update my BSRTimer was 3000. after the update my BSRTimer is 3000. So, they didn't change that. Oh well, not sure what else they supposedly change to make LTE better, but that was not it...

BecomingDeath13

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I just finished the update and my bsr is still at 1 where my previous ##scrtn# reset set it. Everything in the LTE settings looks exactly the same. So I'm also curious as to what was changed.
EDIT: I even updated the profile after the update and it doesn't show any changes.

qz0xr3

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Got the update earlier this week. Thus far really haven't noticed any differences. I'm in the metro Dallas area and LTE still drops occasionally

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo