Pre-orders on Sprint?

Clymber

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone pre-ordered the LG Marquee via the Sprint website?

I'm very tempted, but I want to hold off until after Apple's announcements next week. Not that I'm going for an iphone... I just suspect (okay, hope) Sprint will drop the Marquee's pricing after the Apple announcements. It's not a big deal, but I don't want to get shafted by paying an early adopter premium just to see the price slashed in the coming weeks.

Honestly, the Marquee looks like a great phone and I'll gladly retire my Pre minus to move to Android.

I'm just curious if anyone else has ordered a Marquee yet.

-Brad

dmscruiser

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Nope. Waiting to see what the price does too. Trying to hold out til Thanksgiving and hoping for atleast a Black Friday sale price. Otherwise I guess it'll be an early Christmas present to myself.

The Beer

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
It's ok those who pre-ordered are out too.

Sprint shipped them yesterday as promised except they sent them GROUND.

People who pre-ordered will receive their units on MONDAY... AFTER they go on sale in the store.

OOPS.

Prodeje79

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
My wife's arrived today! Charging now! We will activate with SERO Preimum plan tonight!

Are LG Optimus Black ROMs compatible with the Sprint LG Marquee?

niraj2000

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
How much did you pay for the Marquee on SERO. I am on SERO basic and my contract will end in Nov. After the $150 renewal discount, my price comes to $199.

Last edited:

Clymber

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I just found the Sprint LG Marquee on the Best Buy website for $49.99 (new service & upgrade price). The phones are back-ordered until 10/15, but it's still $50 cheaper than going through Sprint. My guess is the local Best Buy will have units in stock before the 15th, anyway.

However, I'm still curious what happens to the Marquee pricing when the Sprint iphone is announced Tuesday. We'll wait and see... :D

I think I'll retire my Pre minus and have a shiny new Marquee before the month is out!

Visited my local Best Buy today and found the Marquee in stock at $49.99. I decided it was time to retire the Palm Pre and took the plunge. Hello, Android!:)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech