1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default The damn thing has a LED indicator, but how to control it

So thanks to another thread and post by rawvega [including the image below], I decided to actually remove the wrapping from the manual, and low and behold:

DO you see it? There is supposed to be an indicator LED....so how do we use it!!!

Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    ROM
    CleanROM 2.9.5

Default Re: The damn thing has a LED indicator, but how to control it

I have no idea. I figure either LG made a mistake in the manual and it actually doesn't have a notification LED or it's something that LG needs to activate via a firmware update. Or perhaps an app or a custom ROM get it to turn on. I dunno, it's not my phone so I haven't investigated it too thoroughly yet.

I do not know, I am using an app alled "NOLED" now.

ROM
    Harmonia 1.7, pica07remix

Doesn't this phone also have a front facing camera? No where on the manual page do I see that feature listed. I'm guessing the Notification LED was a feature that didn't make it to the actual phone. I don't understand why a feature as useful and inexpensive as a Notification LED gets held back on all these devices.

Quote Originally Posted by redoscar3 View Post
    Doesn't this phone also have a front facing camera? No where on the manual page do I see that feature listed. I'm guessing the Notification LED was a feature that didn't make it to the actual phone. I don't understand why a feature as useful and inexpensive as a Notification LED gets held back on all these devices.

Yes it does have a front camera. I personally do not think this manual is accurate. I'm not even sure its a matter of turning a notification LED on/off as I have the phone in my hands & don't see an LED where according to the manual its supposed to be. With that said, if it has it & we can find how to toggle it on/off that would be great but in the meantime I am using the NoLED app & it works just fine.