Youtube mobile problems

KMfiremedic111

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Anyoke else having trouble viewing video's the mobile YouTube site? I click on a video link the site, then click on the video, but it never loads.

stephenr

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to hear you are having problems with youtube on the marquee. I have not experienced any issues when watching youtube. I would think your problem might be due to data connection/ speed (remember you are on the NOW network). Sometimes, when I am not using wifi, the youtube will buffer (where the circle spins around for a while, until the video starts to play. I previously had a blackberry bold and then the evo 4g. I found the blackberry to have the best signal strength (never had one single dropped call), while the evo was very good. I have had several dropped calls, echo conversations, and static with this phone. When I have had a clear phone connection from the start, this phone has had the best voice quality of all three phones - loud and very,very clear.

stephenr

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
KMfiremedic111-
One thing I did forget to mention. While the You Tube app should work on the Marquee (it works on mine), you may want to go to the app market and download OPRA MINI. I use this browser alot with the Marquee. It really helps when you are on a slow network, The OPRA MINI browser should allow you test You Tube, just google You Tube, pick out a video and play. I used the stock browser when I had the EVO 4g and had no problems ( I was on 3g 90 percent of the time). With the Marquee, I find the stock browser to be slow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC