[WORKING]CWM Recovery v5.0.2.8

l Monster l

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Give all thanks to playfulgod

This one is not touched based. You need to use the volume rocker to navigate and the Search button(magnifying glass) to select. Back button works to go back as well.

Open zip and run the according file.

Make sure phone is ON and debugging ENABLED

Notes:
==========
1. Bionic Chronic noticed that if you try running the batch file as admin you will get errors. Run it regular.
2. Backup and Restore working 100% (dont be scared, I have done both)

DOWNLOAD LINK

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Many thanks I was wondering if you had the base address for mkboot I would like to make an unsecure boot.img by turning ro.secure=0 but there isn't a config.gz. in the phone.

Also forgot to ask are there any special conditions like clea cache on this recovery?

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
The backup worked without a problem I didn't do the restore yet I'm building a list of apps safe to remove. the script had an issue (linux). I got around it by just copy pasting the adb push command and then the cat command.

l Monster l

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
The backup worked without a problem I didn't do the restore yet I'm building a list of apps safe to remove. the script had an issue (linux). I got around it by just copy pasting the adb push command and then the cat command.

will you pm me the script after the edit?

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Well I just flashed a rom and needed to go restore a backup on my flashed to virgin mobile sprint marquee and this works.

C17chief

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Nice! Hopefully some good ROM's are on the horizon now that this nut is cracked. Would be awesome to see cyanogen or something ported over. :)

calisoldier83

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Nice! I flashed, works good with Rom Manager. I tried booting it while holding the power + up button, but it didn't boot into cwm. How do you manually do it?

whatajoke1212

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
what am i doing wrong this was easy on the virgin mobile optimus v i cant get any of this to work is there a sticky for step by step for rooting and installing cwm

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
I believe Markys beats it's for the boost version. But just run the batch file to install this onto your marquee then put the update zip onto your sdcard wipe data...etc flash the ROM

whatajoke1212

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
thats what i have is the boost version this is more complicated than the optimus v i believe this is over my head now have managed to get it locked up in a real stuck boot loop now i dont know what to do

whatajoke1212

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
i have all of what i believe to put markybeats on but have now got it stuck in a boot loop im not real comfortable with adb meaning i dont know what the hell im doing please help

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1