[ROM] Undeniable Marquee for the LG Marquee LS855

l Monster l

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
posted by PLAYFULGOD at androidforums:
[ROM] Undeniable Marquee for the LG Marquee LS855 - Android Forums

Ambox_speedy_deletion.png

DISCLAIMER: This is a MODDED' ROM! Use at YOUR OWN RISK!!! By using this ROM, you understand that that I am not liable for any or all consequences of using this ROM. If you don't know what you're doing, DON'T TRY IT. Use at your own risk!

Here ya go folks, Undeniable Marquee built from stock GB!!! It has been debloated, deodexed, and tweaked for better performance and speed.

• Version: .01
  • Developer: PlayfulGod
  • Description: Modified Stock ROM for the LG Marquee LS855

Undeniable Marquee

What is this?

This is a lightweight ROM built both for speed and stability. This ROM is based off of the LG's stock 2.3.4 Gingerbread. It is fully deodexed, and debloated.

Changelog

• v.01 Initial Release
  • Based off of Gingerbread 2.3.4
  • Deodexed
  • Zipaligned
  • Debloated
  • ROM Toolbox (Free version) - overclocking/underclocking can be set with this app among many other features.
  • Custom Boot Animation

Screenshots

• N/A

How do I install this?

• 1.) Download the .zip & copy to phone or sdcard (make sure 4g or wifi is enabled if dl'd from phone).
  • 2.) Zip can be installed from external sd in CWM
  • 3.) MAKE A BACKUP
  • 4.) WIPE DATA!!! WIPE CACHE!!! WIPE DALVIK!!!
  • 5.) Go to install zip from sdcard
  • 6.) Select the zip
  • 7.) Reboot
  • 8.) -YOU THEN NEED TO RE-ROOT LINK

Donations

Official Donate link if you like my work and would like to show your appreciation and support. All donations are greatly appreciated!!
DOWNLOAD LINK

nosajsam

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
PLEASE NOTE:

I could be wrong but from what I am reading & can tell the ROM posted above is not working for the BOOST version of the Marquee, just the SPRINT VERSION. Can anyone confirm this??

Also, once installed there appears to be a problem with Superuser & it is not working correctly. To fix, RE-Root & update Superuser from the Market.

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
I hate to ask this would really rather try but I've been in the process of getting my phone fully flashed to virgin do the dialer codes like ##data# work? I got everything but mms working.:cool:

cb526

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
what is the advantage of running this rom?

Lately I've found my stock (unrooted)Marquee to be a bit sluggish.

Will this rom help to address that?

jordan12898

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Tried to flash this ROM. Bricked my phone. Got a new one but now i cant root it? please help when I try to root it says adb server didnt ACK and ive already installed adnroid sdk. I am using a mac. any help would be great

cdub_55

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone found a way to keep this ROM and reject the sprint update, or at least get rid of the notification? I have looked through all of the apps on the startup manager in Rom Manager and I cant find a way for it to not check to see if I have the update or not.

Tubbs_2006

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I am having trouble with Wi-Fi. It will connect sometimes yet a lot of the time it just states Wi-Fi is disconnected. Any help. I love the ROM.