Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

Default How to find different radios for the LG marquee?

Was wondering how to find different radios for the Sprint Marquee. I have been getting alot of disconnected calls and thought a new radio would might help. I am rooted with just stock rom so I can use Wifi tether.

Can I just go to check PRL and have it update?

Default Re: How to find different radios for the LG marquee?

do NOT do this if you are rooted!!
    and try qpst for a manual update!

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Default Re: How to find different radios for the LG marquee?

If you mean an actual radio update for the phone, only stock recovery can flash them, AND you would need a stock(custom recoveries cannot flash them, since lg encrypts the radios) update zip of the baseband you are upgrading/downgrading to.
    For prls yea you can just use qpst, if I remember correctly the latest sprint corporate prl is 25006.
    Corporate prls offer better service and also allow you to 3g roam on other carriers. Be careful roaming however its not unlimited if you use more than 300kbs(its in the fine print on contract) sprint terminates you unless you have a roaming package on your account.

Just a side note you can go to settings and manually update the prl, since you are on a stock ROM it just won't work on a custom ROM.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net