Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Looking for beta tester for a new unbrick method for sprint and boost phones

I am looking people who has bricked LG Marquree. You will need teamviewer for windows only too get involve. Please let me know If you want too try it. Please let me know If your sprint or Boost Mobile User and also please let me know what firmware version you are running.

Thanks Everyone
    If you like my work or If I helped you. Please show some love and click the thanks button or donate here
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Looking for beta tester for a new unbrick method for sprint and boost phones

I have all the original software from LG. So if your phone is bootloop or bricked, just leave me a PM
    If you like my work or If I helped you. Please show some love and click the thanks button or donate here

Default Re: Looking for beta tester for a new unbrick method for sprint and boost phones

I have a bricked Boost Marquee. I am stuck at the recovery screen and cannot select a option with the menu key. I am willing to let you give it a go if ya like.

I've bricked my LG marquee with boost. I would appreciate if you can help me or point to some direction. Thanks
    Thanked by:

I Have A Bricked LG Marquee LG855ZV4 Any Assistance Restoring Would Be Highly Aprecciated

Thank You skyline32c krinx88@gmail.com

Mr. Tommy my brother long time no speak. I'm sure you remember me after all the hours we spent trying to get my Marquee to boot back up and crazy *** Aymee's Elite. Anyhow I just ran across this post and was curious as to if you ever came up with a fairly reliable way to get a Marquee back from the brink. After all the grief with Aymee's Elite and my Marquee I had a bad taste in my mouth for LG Phones so I decided to get me an hTc. Anyhow I still have this brand new Marquee that only had about 20 hours of use on it and it still sucks as a paper weight. I'd like to get it to boot again to use as as a spare or when I'm out in the boat or on the jet ski . I'd rather have an accident with it than my hTc. Anyhow doc hit me back when you can get a min pleaase sir. 706-251-0189. Thanks man.