- 516 Posts
Looking for beta tester for a new unbrick method for sprint and boost phones
I am looking people who has bricked LG Marquree. You will need teamviewer for windows only too get involve. Please let me know If you want too try it. Please let me know If your sprint or Boost Mobile User and also please let me know what firmware version you are running.
- 02-20-2013, 06:31 PM #3
- 03-23-2013, 07:18 PM #4
- 10-22-2013, 05:28 AM #5
- 01-01-2014, 09:56 AM #6
Re: Looking for beta tester for a new unbrick method for sprint and boost phones
Mr. Tommy my brother long time no speak. I'm sure you remember me after all the hours we spent trying to get my Marquee to boot back up and crazy *** Aymee's Elite. Anyhow I just ran across this post and was curious as to if you ever came up with a fairly reliable way to get a Marquee back from the brink. After all the grief with Aymee's Elite and my Marquee I had a bad taste in my mouth for LG Phones so I decided to get me an hTc. Anyhow I still have this brand new Marquee that only had about 20 hours of use on it and it still sucks as a paper weight. I'd like to get it to boot again to use as as a spare or when I'm out in the boat or on the jet ski . I'd rather have an accident with it than my hTc. Anyhow doc hit me back when you can get a min pleaase sir. 706-251-0189. Thanks man.
- By TrustGo in forum Beta RequestsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2011, 05:42 AM
- By CoolHandPoker in forum Beta RequestsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2011, 08:09 PM
- By tom_hyperbees in forum Beta RequestsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2010, 05:09 PM
- By tom_hyperbees in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2010, 05:04 PM
- By BluePLanetMan in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2010, 10:41 AM