Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My gf just got the q

IRS pretty stock and is actually ok on battery I will update in a few days and let you guys and gals know how it us

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    99 Global Posts

When you watch a video on the Photon Q do the on screen buttons disappear, like the Galaxy Nexus?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

The on screen buttons do, its pretty much stock but with motos tuch its nice she lines it

Global Posts
    341 Global Posts

Default Re: My gf just got the q

I played with one in the store yesterday. Very nice. Waiting for mine to come tomorrow.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Ya my gf loves hers she won't put it down and its getting ok battery life for the fist day of use and I mean she's useing is all day

Global Posts
    603 Global Posts

I checked it out, nice phone indeed. waiting to see some accessories for it. I liked the keyboard alot... I might get one afterall after I flip the iphone 5 for cash I'll buy it outright.

It's nice to see a high end Android device with a physical keyboard. Looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    If I were never here, you would never know.

Quote Originally Posted by delta7 View Post
    I checked it out, nice phone indeed. waiting to see some accessories for it. I liked the keyboard alot... I might get one afterall after I flip the iphone 5 for cash I'll buy it outright.
    Do you know if it's compatible with any of the accessories for the first photon?
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlegal View Post
    Do you know if it's compatible with any of the accessories for the first photon?
    No its not bc of the keyboard

10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

It's nor bc of the keyboard

How well does it take pictures?
    J
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

It's pretty good

Global Posts
    603 Global Posts

better than the OG evo picture wise?
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Quote Originally Posted by delta7 View Post
    better than the OG evo picture wise?
    Ya definitely and I had the og evo, so she's has the q and I have the evo lte

Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewilliams View Post
    It's nice to see a high end Android device with a physical keyboard. Looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    I wouldn't call it high end. I'd call it upper middle class. HD screen and 2gb of RAM along with a bigger battery would have me call it high end. I'll call it "as good as a slider gets since the Epic" . Spec wise, the Epic was the only high end slider ever made as it matched its slate counterparts spec wise. But it's a nice phone on its own merits. Feels nice in the hand, keyboard is nice though the tab key gets hit more than the A does and punctuation is oddly placed. Has a lot more key travel compared to the Epic which I'm not sure is worse or just different. Screen is nice and bright, but I still see pixelization. And definitely a bit snappier than the Epic or Photon (have both).
    S4 user on Sprint with way too many backup phones (Spare S4, Epic, Evo Shift).