Google wallet on Photon Q

King Koopa VI

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I contacted Motorola about it, they said it's pretty much on Google to update the app to include the Photon Q. We all know Sprint is allowing it on their network so it's no work of theirs to keep it off the phone.

rpankoe

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
I contacted Motorola about it, they said it's pretty much on Google to update the app to include the Photon Q. We all know Sprint is allowing it on their network so it's no work of theirs to keep it off the phone.

I contacted the Google Wallet team and received a canned message:

Thanks for your email. I apologize currently your device is not eligible for Google Wallet Application. We?re continually working to expand Google Wallet to more devices, carriers and locations.

The Google Wallet mobile app requires:
- an NFC-enabled Android phone (See Eligible Devices - Wallet Help for a list of NFC-enabled phones)
- a Secure Element chip
- a minimum operating system requirement of Gingerbread Android 2.3.7

If you have any additional questions, please reply to this email and I'll be happy to help.

Sincerely,

Alicia
The Google Wallet Team

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I contacted the Google Wallet team and received a canned message:

Thanks for your email. I apologize currently your device is not eligible for Google Wallet Application. We?re continually working to expand Google Wallet to more devices, carriers and locations.

The Google Wallet mobile app requires:
- an NFC-enabled Android phone (See Eligible Devices - Wallet Help for a list of NFC-enabled phones)
- a Secure Element chip
- a minimum operating system requirement of Gingerbread Android 2.3.7

If you have any additional questions, please reply to this email and I'll be happy to help.

Sincerely,

Alicia
The Google Wallet Team

The q meets those requirements...

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2