Getting great battery life with smart actions
With setting my smart actions up just right. Im getting great battery life. I have my battery saving mode start by the motion trigger, which switches on the power saver mode for my cpu. Try it for yourself and see what you get.
Sprint Photon Q
- 11-01-2012, 01:21 PM #2
- 11-07-2012, 11:29 AM #3
- 95 Posts
Re: Getting great battery life with smart actions
is it just me, or did the action to set the processor speed to power saver mode disappear with yesterday's ota update? In the meantime I'm using SetCpu with a screen-off profile.
Last edited by yogi2000#AC; 11-07-2012 at 01:28 PM.
- 11-10-2012, 02:49 PM #4
- 11-30-2012, 02:10 AM #5
- By Forgetful in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2012, 06:21 PM
- By PhyscoAssassinX in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 17Last Post: 06-11-2012, 05:42 PM
- By doomtuba in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 35Last Post: 06-11-2012, 03:53 PM
- By m.vasquez009 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 26Last Post: 10-07-2011, 04:03 PM
- By oasis9389 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 07-19-2010, 11:06 AM