- 1 Posts
Group MMS / Thread Conversations?
Been battling with this for a while, but does anyone know of a way on the Photon Q to hold a Group MMS conversation? I get that I can send a message to a Group, but it looks like it sends mulitple SMS messages to each user.
I have a circle of 5 friends (all with iPhones) who send these Group MMS messages and if I reply it breaks the thread and sends a single message to each one of them.
I tried GroupMe (terrible b/c your friends will need to download app)
And now use Handcent to accomplish this, but it is buggy...disappearing texts or nothing sent.
I've heard GO SMS Pro works okay, but was really hoping for a way to do this from the stock Messaging App.
Any one else having this dilemma?
- 11-19-2012, 03:34 PM #2
- 15 Posts
Re: Group MMS / Thread Conversations?
I am suffering from the exact issue. Go sms pro does not work. Hancent, seems to work sometimes. If you're on att though, so there is an attempt messaging app that threads messages well. The interface is a bit crapy but it works with iphone and others for group messaging.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
- 11-29-2012, 11:33 PM #3
- 03-16-2013, 10:06 PM #4
- 03-20-2013, 03:22 PM #5
- 04-21-2013, 09:40 AM #6
- 04-21-2013, 09:44 AM #7
- 04-27-2013, 11:05 PM #8
- 04-27-2013, 11:11 PM #9
- By dmxjago in forum HTC One XReplies: 25Last Post: 04-21-2013, 05:14 PM
- By cowbells in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2012, 03:43 PM
- By seabeast51 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2012, 07:48 AM
- By NickF227 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2011, 09:23 PM
- By paulinbna in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 07-18-2010, 09:58 PM