Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    197 Global Posts

Default Texts in jumbled order

Suddenly, I'm getting texts that are over 160 characters in jumbled order. Usually they can be read from bottom to top but it's really annoying when they don't arrive together. Any way to fix this? It happens on both the native messaging app and hadcent sms. I am more than willing to download another messaging app if it will help!

ROM
    Whatever suits me

Default Re: Texts in jumbled order

My wife has the Photon Q but I don't. Lately when I send texts to the end of my texts get jumbled. We are both using the native apps.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Texts in jumbled order

You could try the SMS Time Fix app on the Play Store. It is meant to fix text messages coming in out of order due to network issues, but might help with this.

Quote Originally Posted by lcchick View Post
    Suddenly, I'm getting texts that are over 160 characters in jumbled order. Usually they can be read from bottom to top but it's really annoying when they don't arrive together. Any way to fix this? It happens on both the native messaging app and hadcent sms. I am more than willing to download another messaging app if it will help!