anyone else having issues adding mp3's to a micro sd card?

tigger00mel

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Hello all. I have searched and looked up things regarding this on this forum already and it hasnt worked. I am trying to put mp3's on my 32gb micro sd card for my motorola photon and i am also trying to put them on my 64gb micro sd card on my linsay android tablet.
I have about 1000 songs. I have them loaded up to dropbox.com. I have downloaded them to my phone from dropbox, and then used astro file manager app to move the mp3's from my cell phone to my micro sd card. However, after i add so many, about 200, then go to add more, the ones i added right before it disapear. This also happens when i copy and paste, or drag and drop by putting my micro sd card into an adapter and then placing that straight into my laptop and it does the samething. I even formatted the micro sd card to see if that was the problem and then did it, and it happened again. It doesn't matter if my music is alone or if i have it in folders by artists. Is there a size limit or something? What am i doing wrong? Please help me, i greatly appreciate it.
thank you!! ~melinda~:confused:

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Hello all. I have searched and looked up things regarding this on this forum already and it hasnt worked. I am trying to put mp3's on my 32gb micro sd card for my motorola photon and i am also trying to put them on my 64gb micro sd card on my linsay android tablet.
I have about 1000 songs. I have them loaded up to dropbox.com. I have downloaded them to my phone from dropbox, and then used astro file manager app to move the mp3's from my cell phone to my micro sd card. However, after i add so many, about 200, then go to add more, the ones i added right before it disapear. This also happens when i copy and paste, or drag and drop by putting my micro sd card into an adapter and then placing that straight into my laptop and it does the samething. I even formatted the micro sd card to see if that was the problem and then did it, and it happened again. It doesn't matter if my music is alone or if i have it in folders by artists. Is there a size limit or something? What am i doing wrong? Please help me, i greatly appreciate it.
thank you!! ~melinda~:confused:

Melinda I would have done everything you mentioned and don't understand how the previous would go away. You should have more than enough space on those cards for more than you are putting on. I know you said this but I would reformat again on your computer, then take the music from the computer and drag and drop everything right on the card under My Computer assuming it is showing as removable media or Mass Storage ( The SD Card). Then put the card back into your phone. Hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21