Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default No extended capacity battery?

I'm rather surprised that with all the extended capacity batteries and custom backs to fit them into various phones, not a one of the companies that make them has bothered to do one for the Photon Q.

It's not like they haven't done the same for other devices with a "non removable" battery. I got one for my old Tungsten E2 that was higher capacity in the same physical size, could still do the same for my old LifeDrive. Upgraded my Epic 4G from a 1500 to an 1800Mah without having to go to a different back.

But for the Photon Q? Nothing. I wouldn't mind it being a little thicker to shoehorn in a 2000Mah battery!

I should be getting mine this Saturday. Assuming Motorola and Sprint haven't done the unexpected and ship it with something newer than Android 4.1.2, I have the latest Motochopper (4,246,449 bytes ZIP) ready to root it.

Global Posts
    6,281 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Default Re: No extended capacity battery?

There must not have been enough demand for them think they'd sell enough to profit.
    Live long and prosper.