How do I get the colon and semicolon to work on the keyboard?
On most things those keys do angle brackets instead of the semicolon and colon. Can't type out an https:// URL in web browsers or the text messaging app.
Is there some app I can install that will make the keyboard always work properly?
- 11-24-2013, 10:49 PM #2
- 03-25-2014, 09:31 PM #4
Re: How do I get the colon and semicolon to work on the keyboard?
Another issue is that many apps ignore the single character shift lock where you can press and release shift, then the next character is entered uppercase. It also has a problem opposite what my Epic 4G had. The Photon Q is always doubling letters where on the Epic 4G it'd skip the second one of double letters.
Physically, the Q's keyboard is great, it's the software handling it that's poor!
- By jm345 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 60Last Post: 12-11-2013, 09:35 AM
- By KsilverFlagger in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 12Last Post: 11-27-2013, 12:23 PM
- By simonwang12 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2013, 03:25 AM
- By xzb6np in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2013, 10:03 PM
- By JnEricsonx in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2013, 09:35 PM