Cheapo Extended Battery

IXDoubleDXI

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site

IXDoubleDXI

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
True, didn't think about that until now. I just picked up a Mugen 3300mah and cover for $10 on eBay, so gonna try that for now. Right now NFC isn't anything I'm worried about. I'd like to root the phone and tweak power settings and hopefully go back to the stock battery. I really like the sizing with the stock battery/door, so i'm probably just going to stick with that once i realize how big the battery/door are on the Mugen, but who knows.

Polish Prince

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
How does it do that?

The battery is twice as thick as the stock battery, so it comes with a new,larger back cover. The new, larger back cover does not have the NFC thingamabob on it which makes contact with the NFC doohickey terminals.

Hope that makes sense.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk. Round stinka lardum bardle doo.

Habious

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I bought one of these (after seeing it in this thread).

Wowsa...there's some battery life for ya!

I'm a fairly heavy user. My stock battery would call it quits by 1-2pm (coming off the charger at 7:30am).

With this sucker, I can get 24-26 hours out of the phone between charges.

...and I successfully transplanted the NFC chip into the extended battery cover.

got my cake, and I'm eating it too!

philb#AC

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I bought my wife a cheapo extended battery, she loves it, but she is not a heavy user like myself. I invested today in brand name $65. I'm betting it will improve my battery time with my heavy usage.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC