Screen Protector on your Nexus S? And how to clean.

randyist

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I know there are threads regarding cleaning your phone's screen. Being that the Nexus S has such a unique, curved, and clear screen, I was wondering how many of you use screen protectors. I do. Sometimes I prefer it without one, but it's a slippery phone too, so if it slides around in my pocket while walking, perhaps the screen protector would prevent minor screen scratches.

For screen cleaning LCD screens (any LCD really), I just steer clear of the over-priced "specialized" chemical cleaners and use a simple, high quality microfiber wipe, preferably Zwipes when they go on sale anywhere - I just dip it in water and lightly wipe the screen with the wet part, and absorb the moisture with the dry part of the microfiber wipe. I like hearing ideas and opinions, so share yours.

Randy

evoldroid

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I have a screen protector on my nexus s 4g.I clean my phone with window cleaner.I spray it on a paper towel wipe it down then use a microfiber cloth for the lint

evoldroid

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I have a screen protector on my nexus s 4g.I clean my phone with window cleaner.I spray it on a paper towel wipe it down then use a microfiber cloth for the lint

randyist

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
very cool. I figure that a screen protector allows people to use a nice strong cleaner because
we don't have to worry about the screen as much
Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

hjstod

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I love Zaggs and have one on this phone!!!! As long as its done right it looks perfect and you can barely notice its there. As for cleaning, just a tshirt is usually good but I have a Rocketfish (Best Buy brand) electronics cleaner intended for TVs and other electronics like phones.

slowsie

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I did a lot of research on screen protectors. I have found the skinomi's to be the best for me. Takes a little time to apply them but once it is on there. myself and most of my friends can not tell there is one on there. I liked it so much that I put one on my samsung prevail also again it looks like nothing is there and it doesn't seem to scratch easily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith