Thread title says it all... I want to cry... :-(
    08-29-2011 08:45 AM
    Thread title says it all... I want to cry... :-(
    OUch sorry to hear that, I would highly recommend this case, I even made a small video review of the case on Amazon, its not cheaply made, yet it will protect and its slim and tough, you wont be dissapointed, they also offer other colors but i chose the black one.

Amazon.com: SAMSUNG GOOGLE NEXUS S "S" CURVE GEL CASE - BLACK, WITH 6 SCREEN PROTECTORS & 1 STYLUS: Electronics
    08-29-2011 12:07 PM
    I ordered it. Looks awesome!
    08-29-2011 12:47 PM
    I ordered it. Looks awesome!
    I ordered the exact same one. The case really fits tightly on the phone so be careful if you have something like Zagg Invisible Shield. Other then that everything seems to be doing good so far..
    08-29-2011 07:03 PM
    I ordered the exact same one. The case really fits tightly on the phone so be careful if you have something like Zagg Invisible Shield. Other then that everything seems to be doing good so far..
    Agreed if u have a screen protector simply lift the edges up on the cover to over lap the screen protector otherwise it'll make your screen protector come off little by little but I guarantee you'll love it. I bet you will be wondering why some folks pay up to $50 for the same thing.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    08-29-2011 08:50 PM
    Let me know what you think of it
    09-02-2011 09:20 AM
    That's funny, I have that same one and don't like it. It feels cheap, fits too tight, lets dust in, and doesn't feel like it would help with impact resistance. I ended up going with one of the more rubbery Amzer cases (the argyle print one). Costs a couple bucks more, but it just feels nicer....
    09-02-2011 05:50 PM
    That's what I have.
    11-07-2011 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD