Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Viper Rom ICS Android 4.0

Unhappy Slippery back

Ok so I have been wondering wether or not i should get a cover for this bad boy. I didnt want one because of the BULK that it will add, and also I am not paying more than $20 for some light thin case that wont protect it from a drop( feather case)

The other thing that bother me is how many finger prints get on this! I have already oreder the Skinomi screen protector but I am considering maybe buying the whole thing if it meant it would attract less finger prints. I know i have recommended that one good case on Amazon for like $6 but I sold my old Nexus S and then came back to it and dont want the same case because i want my phone to feel like a new one and not like i got my old one back

What do you guys think?

Incipio makes a great case and its amazingly thin and durable! Thinking now why I would by another brand! Ofcourse, you'll need the skinomi screen cover to go with it. $20.
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse813 View Post
    Ok so I have been wondering wether or not i should get a cover for this bad boy. I didnt want one because of the BULK that it will add, and also I am not paying more than $20 for some light thin case that wont protect it from a drop( feather case)

The other thing that bother me is how many finger prints get on this! I have already oreder the Skinomi screen protector but I am considering maybe buying the whole thing if it meant it would attract less finger prints. I know i have recommended that one good case on Amazon for like $6 but I sold my old Nexus S and then came back to it and dont want the same case because i want my phone to feel like a new one and not like i got my old one back

What do you guys think?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Viper Rom ICS Android 4.0

Default Re: Slippery back

Quote Originally Posted by techsamaritan View Post
    Incipio makes a great case and its amazingly thin and durable! Thinking now why I would by another brand! Ofcourse, you'll need the skinomi screen cover to go with it. $20.
    Do you have a link or model number? Name of the case?

Edit: I googled it and the only one that came up was the Feather case by Incipio, which is the ones i am trying to avoid.

Global Posts
    141 Global Posts

Default Re: Slippery back

Any more thoughts on this? I'm using a SGP and decided that I want to go caseless, but the back is so slippery. Any thoughts on any of the protectors (Ghostarmor, Zagg, Skinomi, etc.) for the back?

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Netarchy CFS

Plasti-dip. Someone posted a cool DIY project using it somewhere.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Netarchy CFS

Sorry, didn't realize this was a necro-thread.