Sedio 3500 extended battery

anjaco

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Just received yesterday, and fantastic battery life and great softtouch design on the battery door, I love this thing

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

anjaco

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else have any experience with extended batteries. Like charging patterns?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

slowsie

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I have the Mugen Power 3900 mah battery along with the replacement back casing. I also found this is the only one that has the NFC built in. The rest of them say you will lose that capability with other extended batteries. Does a great job for me. I can now go a whole day and not have to recharge.

sacherjj#AC

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I think the Nexus is a little light and thin to begin with, so I don't mind the thickness of the Seidio. Without it, the phone is dead by 2 PM.

I'm trying to locate a horizontal mag closing leather holster that will fit with the thicker battery. Anyone use the Seidio extended battery or similar other product and use a horizontal leather holster they like?

Edit: Forgot that I switched to leather with slider phones that wouldn't clip into a Seidio clip holster. Loving that style again.

Last edited:

philb#AC

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine today, I paid more for the battery than I paid for phone itself. Tonight I went to a baseball game, went through two batteries taking pictures and posting to Facebook.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

philb#AC

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I got the battery, tried using Google wallet, cover doesn't have the contacts on it

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

philb#AC

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I rooted last night, my phone has been on and being used all day not plugged in, check it out

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

14fanforever

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I have the Mugen Power 3900 mah battery along with the replacement back casing. I also found this is the only one that has the NFC built in. The rest of them say you will lose that capability with other extended batteries. Does a great job for me. I can now go a whole day and not have to recharge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781