Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sedio 3500 extended battery

Just received yesterday, and fantastic battery life and great softtouch design on the battery door, I love this thing

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Anyone else have any experience with extended batteries. Like charging patterns?

Global Posts
    951 Global Posts
    ROM
    Only Jelly Bean or ICS!

Default Re: Sedio 3500 extended battery

i can just see it looking incredibly big and ugly with this battery.

but i may be wrong.

pics?
    If you think i helped you, please click the Thanks button on the right

Quote Originally Posted by intheb0x View Post
    i can just see it looking incredibly big and ugly with this battery.

but i may be wrong.

pics?
    +1

I have the Mugen Power 3900 mah battery along with the replacement back casing. I also found this is the only one that has the NFC built in. The rest of them say you will lose that capability with other extended batteries. Does a great job for me. I can now go a whole day and not have to recharge.

I think the Nexus is a little light and thin to begin with, so I don't mind the thickness of the Seidio. Without it, the phone is dead by 2 PM.

I'm trying to locate a horizontal mag closing leather holster that will fit with the thicker battery. Anyone use the Seidio extended battery or similar other product and use a horizontal leather holster they like?

Edit: Forgot that I switched to leather with slider phones that wouldn't clip into a Seidio clip holster. Loving that style again.

Global Posts
    141 Global Posts

I disagree. My wife has this and it doesn't look bad nor is it as bulky as I would have assumed.

I ordered mine today, I paid more for the battery than I paid for phone itself. Tonight I went to a baseball game, went through two batteries taking pictures and posting to Facebook.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I got the battery, tried using Google wallet, cover doesn't have the contacts on it

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

I rooted last night, my phone has been on and being used all day not plugged in, check it out

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sedio 3500 extended battery-uploadfromtaptalk1343436003125.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by slowsie View Post
    I have the Mugen Power 3900 mah battery along with the replacement back casing. I also found this is the only one that has the NFC built in. The rest of them say you will lose that capability with other extended batteries. Does a great job for me. I can now go a whole day and not have to recharge.

cool thank you