Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default ghost armor

i've been using a cheap case i bought off of amazon and i've been looking to get something that's not so bulky. i'm not worried about dropping my phone since i rarely do. i saw a ghost armor kiosk in the mall yesterday and it made me really wonder if i should get one. anyone have one? i'm also debating if i want to go for the carbon fiber finish or matte finish.

suggestions!

also, how does it compare to the invisible shield? it seems somewhat better.

@ the moment I just use there screen protection and I prefer it to invisible shield. For me the I.s. kept sliding around I tried 4 different films from different store and one sent straight from there warehouse and still had same issue. I haven't had any with g.a.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    649 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: ghost armor

Any of this "shield" type stuff is only good for scratches-not big drops. I would suggest keeping some kind of silicone or rubber on the back for shock absorption, and skin the screen if you really want to, but this Nexus S screen is pretty durable without it.