1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Using the charger from another brand

My wife's old phone got broken in half, so I gave her my old Palm phone and got a Nexus for myself. I gave her my old charger cords and touchstones and only have the one for myself that came in the box. I was wondering if there would be any problem charging the NS4G from the wall charger for my wife's old LG phone.

I'm currently using all the chargers I had for my Palm Pre. I can't say it's right / wrong but it's been working fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by j_grouchy View Post
    My wife's old phone got broken in half, so I gave her my old Palm phone and got a Nexus for myself. I gave her my old charger cords and touchstones and only have the one for myself that came in the box. I was wondering if there would be any problem charging the NS4G from the wall charger for my wife's old LG phone.
    Yes, they all work.

I have an LG and BB at home, a Moto in the car and another BB and Moto at the office. The samsung one is still in the box, lol.
    Last edited by jimmycinla; 05-17-2011 at 01:23 PM.

I had a BB one at my office and, maybe it was just me, but it seemed like that one was charging slower than the Sammy one that came with it. There was some kind of capacitor or something on the BB one, not sure if that would have anything to do with it, but the stock one charges it really, really fast.