Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Default Re: Case or no Case?

I got this Incipio Feather Case. It's really more of a back cover, and it cuts back on how slick it is while keeping the shape and it doesn't make it bulky.

Global Posts
    2,353 Global Posts

I've got a Ringke, mostly for some added grip. Came with a screen protector but Im probably going to take that off.

Color is nice too to stand out from the crowd of black slabs.

Global Posts
    767 Global Posts
    ROM
    aosp v41 (until he update

I got the Incipio Feather case in teal, and it adds very little bulk, got rid of the slipperyness, and looks great
    It was the only slim fit case I could find other than Zagg Body Shield. This worked too but hated it on the
    screen, naked is better.

Quote Originally Posted by karatechess View Post
    I got this Incipio Feather Case. It's really more of a back cover, and it cuts back on how slick it is while keeping the shape and it doesn't make it bulky.
    Another thumbs up for the Incipio Feather. Nice snug fit and thin enough to keep it from being too bulky.

Nice, I've been eyeing both the Incipio and the Ringke. Anyone have experience withe Gelaskins?

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts

I bought a case because I don't like the back cover on the Nexus S 4g.

Amazon.com: SAMSUNG GOOGLE NEXUS S "S" CURVE GEL CASE - BLACK, WITH 6 SCREEN PROTECTORS & 1 STYLUS: Electronics

It is hands down one of the best phone cases I have ever owned.

Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM4DXGB, Stock Rooted,

Here is another vote for the Seidio Surface plus holster. I also have Seidio's screen protector, just in case. Can't even tell it's on there.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." ~ D.N.A.

Global Posts
    2,353 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by originaljohnny View Post
    Nice, I've been eyeing both the Incipio and the Ringke. Anyone have experience withe Gelaskins?
    Have not tried the Gelaskins, but both the Incipio and the Ringke are really nice. I only went with the Ringke because I had a coupon code and they had more colors to choose from.

Global Posts
    226 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I use the black sprint holster/hard case combo.

I love it, gives the phone a nice matte finish.
    Nexus S 4G Launch Day Owner

Quote Originally Posted by chud View Post
    Have not tried the Gelaskins, but both the Incipio and the Ringke are really nice. I only went with the Ringke because I had a coupon code and they had more colors to choose from.
    WHich color did you get?

I bought the black skin from Sprint. I really like it. It fits weekly, doesn't lose its shape, and almost matches the look if the phone to the point that you cant tell that I have a skin on it. And it wasn't that expensive either.
    Drop the Bag

Global Posts
    2,478 Global Posts

I had no case for the first 2 weeks I owned the device waiting for my Seido Active X. I love the case. It's perfect for every day use and with stands drops.

However, now I'm bored of it and I've been with no case and got a $5 holster from the drug store. I've been using that for weeks. I did make a mistake when getting out of the car and dropped it. Of course. Only time I've ever dropped it other than on the carpet.

I still use the Active X if I'm running or what not.

Quote Originally Posted by dunivan View Post
    I use the black sprint holster/hard case combo.

I love it, gives the phone a nice matte finish.
    This is an amazing case. I was considering the Seido (sp) case, but the Sprint matte hard case was too impressive to pass up.

Black active innocase. But sometimes when I'm feeling naughty I take my case off and feel the sexy naked nexus.
    derwin likes this.

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

got the Incipio Feather last Friday. there was a coupon code (FBFAN2011) that took like $5 off and free shipping so I went for it.

coming from a Palm Pre and never bothered with any sort of protection for it. desperately needed it after the 2 years with that phone. the screen was barely even usable. great phone though... will probably go back to webOS at some point.. if it's still alive!

ROM
    Deck 1.3/Matr1x-cfs5.5

Naked. That's how I roll.

Now to answer your question about a case........
    jenluvs2sing likes this.

I was rolling naked for awhile and then my phone feel out of my pocket and the sides fit scuffed :-/ so I went back to my Sprint case with the holster. It offers pretty good protection, but its a little bulky

Global Posts
    2,353 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by originaljohnny View Post
    WHich color did you get?
    Orange. It's not as bright as it looks on their website but it's still a good shade.

I
    Quote Originally Posted by lingo622 View Post
    I was rolling naked for awhile and then my phone feel out of my pocket and the sides fit scuffed :-/ so I went back to my Sprint case with the holster. It offers pretty good protection, but its a little bulky

I'm using the Sprint case also. It adds a ton of bulk to the phone which really sucks but it'll definitely protect the phone. I'll look into the Incipio case to see if I like it.

Global Posts
    195 Global Posts

Incipio. Love it. Doesn't add bulk. Great feel on the back.

Global Posts
    83 Global Posts

I just got a nexus s 4g after returning a Evo 3D because the Evo is too large and heavy for me. The Nexus size and weight is a joy compared to the Evo. The incipio case sounds perfect, thanks. Just ordered one using the coupon mentioned earlier.

ROM
    Stock

Sorry if already posted but does anyone have this case? Samsung Nexus S 4G PowerSkin Battery Case | PowerSkin

It looks pretty nice to me and would double the battery life. Adds quite a bit of bulk though. For anyone who might have it how what do you think of it?

Default Re: How many nude out there?

I'm naked! Had it since launch day but have 1 tiny scratch so far : (

Default Re: How many nude out there?

Zagg has worked quite nice to make me feel like I have a "naked" nexus
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast