Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Default Re: How many nude out there?

Got my phone may 27 still without a screen protector or case still no scratches though I just love how it looks without a case I dont want it to be all bulky

Default Re: Case or no Case?

Quote Originally Posted by JRodHimself View Post
    Cool!

ROM
    deck1.3d/matr1x10.5cfs

Anyone remember the Touchstone back for the Pre? I want something like that for this phone just so I can keep hold of it. Thats why I got a case.
    Motorola Q > Palm Pre > [HL]Google Nexus S 4G[/HL]
    More awesome than a shark high-fiving a bear while having sex with a unicorn during an explosion in space...

All the cool kids click the "Thanks" button on my posts...
    jenluvs2sing likes this.

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by k91191 View Post
    I bought a case because I don't like the back cover on the Nexus S 4g.

Amazon.com: SAMSUNG GOOGLE NEXUS S "S" CURVE GEL CASE - BLACK, WITH 6 SCREEN PROTECTORS & 1 STYLUS: Electronics

It is hands down one of the best phone cases I have ever owned.
    I have this case its a pain to take on and off but I love it

Global Posts
    2,353 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DeCourseyyy View Post
    Anyone remember the Touchstone back for the Pre? I want something like that for this phone just so I can keep hold of it. Thats why I got a case.
    Yup. I loved the Touchstone back. That and a skin on the screen was all I needed. The back and the Touchstone itself is all that I miss about the Pre at this point.

I wasn't going to use anything but without gorilla glass, I need something to protect the screen. I'll probably use phantom skinz or something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by chud View Post
    Yup. I loved the Touchstone back. That and a skin on the screen was all I needed. The back and the Touchstone itself is all that I miss about the Pre at this point.
    Me too, although I also miss gestures and synergy.

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Im gonna order one of those Rearth Ringke Cases

Global Posts
    2,353 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    I wasn't going to use anything but without gorilla glass, I need something to protect the screen. I'll probably use phantom skinz or something similar.
    Meh, it's still a glass screen so it's difficult to scratch. Gorilla Glass helps with breakage more than anything in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    Me too, although I also miss gestures and synergy.
    Definitely but HP/Palm is STILL doing the "it's coming" move with everything. That gets real old.

Quote Originally Posted by amporter View Post
    I'm loving mine for sure.

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

I recently purchased a Rearth Ringke case for my Nexus and I like it. I also purchased a Ringbo screen protector for it.

The combo is working out pretty good for me. The only slight issue that I have with the case is the cut out for the USB cable is kind of narrow. The OEM Samsung USB cable fits perfect, but the extra micro USB cables I had from monoprice.com are a bit too thick at the connector. They still plug in, but kind of at an angle which I fear is going to put stress on the micro USB port.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    2,353 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wstevens View Post
    I recently purchased a Rearth Ringke case for my Nexus and I like it. I also purchased a Ringbo screen protector for it.

The combo is working out pretty good for me. The only slight issue that I have with the case is the cut out for the USB cable is kind of narrow. The OEM Samsung USB cable fits perfect, but the extra micro USB cables I had from monoprice.com are a bit too thick at the connector. They still plug in, but kind of at an angle which I fear is going to put stress on the micro USB port.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    if you're ever looking for a change in cases or whatever, the Incipio Feather would "solve" the problem with the monoprice cables because the bottom area of the case is open. You're sacrificing a little drop protection though.

Meh, it's still a glass screen so it's difficult to scratch. Gorilla Glass helps with breakage more than anything in my opinion.

Definitely but HP/Palm is STILL doing the "it's coming" move with everything. That gets real old.

I'm loving mine for sure.
    Actually, I already got a scratch from a credit card!

Agree on HP, no idea why they're not kicking **** with such a great OS.

I ended up getting the Rearth Ringke Case. Love it, great fit and also got the headphone jack plug in red.

I have the Sedio Active X case and while I liked it, I just couldnt stand when I had it in my pocket the soft rubber part of the case stuck to it like there was no tomorrow. So I go caseless now.

Global Posts
    2,353 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by originaljohnny View Post
    I ended up getting the Rearth Ringke Case. Love it, great fit and also got the headphone jack plug in red.
    What color case?

Global Posts
    414 Global Posts

I've got the case with a belt clip that I got from the Sprint store. It's actually the exact same case Best Buy has for $50.

It's protected my phone from accidentally being flung across the room because the USB cable got caught on my chair's wheel.

Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    ROM
    HTC One Stock All the Way

Personally, I don't like using cases on my phone since typically add too much bulk. However, the back of the Nexus S is so slick I'm worried about dropping the thing so I purchased a $3.99 rubber/silicone case for my phone. It works ok, but man it adds a lot of bulk all around including the edges!

As such, I purchased an Incipio Feather case for my Nexus S and to me it seems to be a good compromise between using a case and not adding too much bulk. It may not be as protective as the previous cheapo rubber case, but it custom fits my Nexus S really tight and is probably as thin as it gets for a case.

What's nice, is that it is made of a rather hard polymer but still feels some what rubbery (and thus, will probably prevent my Nexus S from slipping out of my hands). I'd definitely recommend getting this case if you're worried about keeping your phone as thin as possible.
    Sir Real likes this.

Has anybody tried this case im really thinking about getting it for my nexus SAMSUNG GOOGLE NEXUS S "S" CURVE GEL CASE - BLACK, WITH 6 SCREEN PROTECTORS & 1 STYLUS:Amazon:Electronics

Default Re: How many nude out there?

What color case?
    I got the Aqua Black color. love it so far...

I have a Zagg full body ($30) and and rubber/silicone case ($3) I bought on ebay prior to getting my phone.

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by dwnexus View Post
    Has anybody tried this case im really thinking about getting it for my nexus SAMSUNG GOOGLE NEXUS S "S" CURVE GEL CASE - BLACK, WITH 6 SCREEN PROTECTORS & 1 STYLUS:Amazon:Electronics
    yes I have this case. Its a pain to put on sometimes but other than that I love it!

@amporter thanks also one more thing is it thin or does it add some bulk I want it to be thin as can be

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

just a little but it still fits very well in my hand
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How many nude out there?-nexuscase.jpg   How many nude out there?-nexus.jpg   How many nude out there?-nexuscase1.jpg  

just a little but it still fits very well in my hand
    thanks I like it going to order one later thanks so much
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast