11-12-2011 04:05 PM
98 1234
tools
    Got my phone may 27 still without a screen protector or case still no scratches though I just love how it looks without a case I dont want it to be all bulky
    07-15-2011 02:10 PM
    Cool!
    07-16-2011 04:28 AM
    Anyone remember the Touchstone back for the Pre? I want something like that for this phone just so I can keep hold of it. Thats why I got a case.
    jenluvs2sing likes this.
    07-16-2011 10:11 AM
    I bought a case because I don't like the back cover on the Nexus S 4g.

Amazon.com: SAMSUNG GOOGLE NEXUS S "S" CURVE GEL CASE - BLACK, WITH 6 SCREEN PROTECTORS & 1 STYLUS: Electronics

It is hands down one of the best phone cases I have ever owned.
    I have this case its a pain to take on and off but I love it
    07-16-2011 10:42 AM
    Anyone remember the Touchstone back for the Pre? I want something like that for this phone just so I can keep hold of it. Thats why I got a case.
    Yup. I loved the Touchstone back. That and a skin on the screen was all I needed. The back and the Touchstone itself is all that I miss about the Pre at this point.
    07-16-2011 10:56 AM
    I wasn't going to use anything but without gorilla glass, I need something to protect the screen. I'll probably use phantom skinz or something similar.
    07-16-2011 11:01 AM
    Yup. I loved the Touchstone back. That and a skin on the screen was all I needed. The back and the Touchstone itself is all that I miss about the Pre at this point.
    Me too, although I also miss gestures and synergy.
    07-16-2011 11:03 AM
    Im gonna order one of those Rearth Ringke Cases
    07-16-2011 11:18 AM
    I wasn't going to use anything but without gorilla glass, I need something to protect the screen. I'll probably use phantom skinz or something similar.
    Meh, it's still a glass screen so it's difficult to scratch. Gorilla Glass helps with breakage more than anything in my opinion.

Me too, although I also miss gestures and synergy.
    Definitely but HP/Palm is STILL doing the "it's coming" move with everything. That gets real old.

I'm loving mine for sure.
    07-16-2011 12:18 PM
    I recently purchased a Rearth Ringke case for my Nexus and I like it. I also purchased a Ringbo screen protector for it.

The combo is working out pretty good for me. The only slight issue that I have with the case is the cut out for the USB cable is kind of narrow. The OEM Samsung USB cable fits perfect, but the extra micro USB cables I had from monoprice.com are a bit too thick at the connector. They still plug in, but kind of at an angle which I fear is going to put stress on the micro USB port.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    07-16-2011 12:53 PM
    I recently purchased a Rearth Ringke case for my Nexus and I like it. I also purchased a Ringbo screen protector for it.

The combo is working out pretty good for me. The only slight issue that I have with the case is the cut out for the USB cable is kind of narrow. The OEM Samsung USB cable fits perfect, but the extra micro USB cables I had from monoprice.com are a bit too thick at the connector. They still plug in, but kind of at an angle which I fear is going to put stress on the micro USB port.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    if you're ever looking for a change in cases or whatever, the Incipio Feather would "solve" the problem with the monoprice cables because the bottom area of the case is open. You're sacrificing a little drop protection though.

07-16-2011 12:57 PM
    Meh, it's still a glass screen so it's difficult to scratch. Gorilla Glass helps with breakage more than anything in my opinion.

Definitely but HP/Palm is STILL doing the "it's coming" move with everything. That gets real old.

I'm loving mine for sure.
    Actually, I already got a scratch from a credit card!

Agree on HP, no idea why they're not kicking butt with such a great OS.
    07-16-2011 02:08 PM
    I ended up getting the Rearth Ringke Case. Love it, great fit and also got the headphone jack plug in red.
    07-16-2011 07:40 PM
    I have the Sedio Active X case and while I liked it, I just couldnt stand when I had it in my pocket the soft rubber part of the case stuck to it like there was no tomorrow. So I go caseless now.
    07-16-2011 08:07 PM
    I ended up getting the Rearth Ringke Case. Love it, great fit and also got the headphone jack plug in red.
    What color case?
    07-16-2011 09:02 PM
    I've got the case with a belt clip that I got from the Sprint store. It's actually the exact same case Best Buy has for $50.

It's protected my phone from accidentally being flung across the room because the USB cable got caught on my chair's wheel.
    07-16-2011 09:43 PM
    Personally, I don't like using cases on my phone since typically add too much bulk. However, the back of the Nexus S is so slick I'm worried about dropping the thing so I purchased a $3.99 rubber/silicone case for my phone. It works ok, but man it adds a lot of bulk all around including the edges!

As such, I purchased an Incipio Feather case for my Nexus S and to me it seems to be a good compromise between using a case and not adding too much bulk. It may not be as protective as the previous cheapo rubber case, but it custom fits my Nexus S really tight and is probably as thin as it gets for a case.

What's nice, is that it is made of a rather hard polymer but still feels some what rubbery (and thus, will probably prevent my Nexus S from slipping out of my hands). I'd definitely recommend getting this case if you're worried about keeping your phone as thin as possible.
    Sir Real likes this.
    07-18-2011 10:33 PM
    Has anybody tried this case im really thinking about getting it for my nexus SAMSUNG GOOGLE NEXUS S "S" CURVE GEL CASE - BLACK, WITH 6 SCREEN PROTECTORS & 1 STYLUS:Amazon:Electronics
    07-19-2011 12:25 AM
    07-19-2011 12:32 AM
    What color case?
    I got the Aqua Black color. love it so far...
    07-19-2011 09:38 AM
    I have a Zagg full body ($30) and and rubber/silicone case ($3) I bought on ebay prior to getting my phone.
    07-19-2011 10:28 AM
    Has anybody tried this case im really thinking about getting it for my nexus SAMSUNG GOOGLE NEXUS S "S" CURVE GEL CASE - BLACK, WITH 6 SCREEN PROTECTORS & 1 STYLUS:Amazon:Electronics
    yes I have this case. Its a pain to put on sometimes but other than that I love it!
    07-19-2011 12:11 PM
    @amporter thanks also one more thing is it thin or does it add some bulk I want it to be thin as can be
    07-19-2011 12:31 PM
    just a little but it still fits very well in my hand
    07-19-2011 12:45 PM
    just a little but it still fits very well in my hand
    thanks I like it going to order one later thanks so much
    07-19-2011 01:03 PM
98 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD