Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Viper Rom ICS Android 4.0

Default How many nude out there?

How many of you have had your phone without protection (screen protected or case) have u gotten any scratches? The reason I ask is because I was considering going "nude " and wanted some feed back from you guys.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Default Member

alot

I have been using my EVO 4g for over 6 months now without any skins/screen protectors and ive been carrying it in my back pocket. No scratches yet.

Hey I thought you had the phantom skin?

Drop the Bag

Global Posts
    2,478 Global Posts

I'm using a active x at the moment. Have been debating getting a leather holster to go in the birthday suit.

I had my phone nude for about 4 days and got scratches all over the back. Nothing worth crying about. Normal ware and tear.

My girlfriend on the other hand has had the opposite luck and some how got scratches on her screen. I will probably buy a screen protector for that one.

Anyone reccomend a leather holster so I can take off this penguin suit?
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

ROM

Quote Originally Posted by curtl View Post
    Hey I thought you had the phantom skin?

I did.... yesterday it got stuck to my armband plastic and it came off ..so I sent it in for a replacement, just curious as to how many people go nude that's all.

7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

ROM

Quote Originally Posted by edgar.nalchad View Post
    I have been using my EVO 4g for over 6 months now without any skins/screen protectors and ive been carrying it in my back pocket. No scratches yet.
    That's simple the Evo has a scratch proof screen the Nexus doesn't. I had the Evo for about a year and didn't have to worry about that.

Global Posts
    69 Global Posts

Nude here. No noticeable scratches yet. incipio skin is on its way though.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse813 View Post
    I did.... yesterday it got stuck to my armband plastic and it came off ..so I sent it in for a replacement, just curious as to how many people go nude that's all.

Like a running armband? Wow, that's good to know, because I was thinking of getting one. I was also thinking of just getting a runners fanny pack type think, since I'm using the bluetooth headphones with it.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

ROM

Quote Originally Posted by curtl View Post
    Like a running armband? Wow, that's good to know, because I was thinking of getting one. I was also thinking of just getting a runners fanny pack type think, since I'm using the bluetooth headphones with it.
    Yes the plastic on plastic in the Texas heat was not a good combo. My armband had a plastic see through piece and that wouldn't let go of the screen protector so I had to take it off!

Link to running armband?

my nexus is nude and has been for almost 2 weeks now, no problems yet... im super careful with my phones though, usually always go nude
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

ROM

Quote Originally Posted by kegacide View Post
    my nexus is nude and has been for almost 2 weeks now, no problems yet... im super careful with my phones though, usually always go nude
    I would love to do this but the Nexus is just so slippery! Unless maybe with the Zagg full skin, or Gelaskins.

14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

ROM

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    Link to running armband?
    I don't have one, i bought it at Walmart a long time ago, I looked on there website and I am not seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse813 View Post
    How many of you have had your phone without protection (screen protected or case) have u gotten any scratches? The reason I ask is because I was considering going "nude " and wanted some feed back from you guys.

Went without a protector on my phone Sunday and Monday, it did get a few fine scratches pretty easily on the screen. I wouldn't go without one with this particular phone.

Global Posts
    312 Global Posts

I like the way the Nexus S looks so much I won't cover it up. I'm staying in the buff.

I love the way the phone is naked but I'm too paranoid to run naked. I tend to drop my phones a lot and this thing is so slippery naked I won't take a chance.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

ROM

Quote Originally Posted by Zerocool84 View Post
    I love the way the phone is naked but I'm too paranoid to run naked. I tend to drop my phones a lot and this thing is so slippery naked I won't take a chance.
    Well put.

Sent from my Sexy Nexus 4G
    Drop the Bag

Global Posts
    2,478 Global Posts

Default Re: How many nude out there?

Well I just got undressed. I got a 5 dollar "leather" holster from Walgreens. It's pretty solid for 5 bux. I love it.

I do however throw the Active X back on when I go running and put it in my Adidas shorts. However, I would like to get an armband for when running. This way I can stay naked and just throw that on. Has anyone tried this one off of amazon yet?

Amazon.com: Nexus S Neoprene Exercise Armband for Samsung Google Nexus S ( Royal Blue ): Electronics

I'm thinking of just going to a few stores around and seeing which ones fit and are cheap.
    Drop the Bag

Global Posts
    2,478 Global Posts

Damn it! Finally go nude and I drop it for the first time.

Getting out of a small car. Forgot it was between my legs. Stumbling out of the car it came with me. Some scratches and a ding on the corner. O well. It's not new any more.

I'm rough around the edges so it fits.
    Wexal likes this.

No case since i got the phone on monday.No scratches on it as of yet. *knock on wood*
    Personal: Sprint Galaxy Nexus LTE, Nexus 7 16gb tablet

If i have helped you, please hit the Thanks or Like button below!

Default Case or no Case?

Curious to know who is using a case. I bought the cheap black case from Sprint and hate it. Buttons don't work correctly. I always end up ditching cases, except when I owned an iPhone 4 bumper.

I currently rock the Nexus S without a case and love it. It feels better in the hands and looks better. Obviously I have the Sprint TEP on my phone just in case. I'm assuming the TEP covers drops?

Default Re: Case or no Case?

Quote Originally Posted by originaljohnny View Post
    Curious to know who is using a case. I bought the cheap black case from Sprint and hate it. Buttons don't work correctly. I always end up ditching cases, except when I owned an iPhone 4 bumper.

I currently rock the Nexus S without a case and love it. It feels better in the hands and looks better. Obviously I have the Sprint TEP on my phone just in case. I'm assuming the TEP covers drops?
    Probably, but there is still a huge deductible. I don't like cases, but holding the NS4g is like holding a bar of soap. I got this one, and I love it: Amazon.com: Seidio SURFACE Case & Holster Combo for Google Nexus S/Nexus S 4G - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Seidio surface case

Default Re: Case or no Case?

I rock it in its birthday suit for the most part. It goes in my hip case when i am going out and what not because i dont really like that many things in my pockets.
    Personal: Sprint Galaxy Nexus LTE, Nexus 7 16gb tablet

If i have helped you, please hit the Thanks or Like button below!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast