Sprint Update options not working.

joebarkho

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I noticed that my phone keeps saying unable to update after trying to update PRI and Profile.
Im running Deck's 1.3d and Netarchy kernel

Also, with deck's rom, the 4g status bar widget doesnt work when you press it, any answers?
thanks.

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
i don't believe any custom rom has a 4g toggle widget working. I don't remember why that's the case but i do remember seeing a thread about it on xda

i'm running gpa17 and the update options don't work for me either.

wild1z

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Nandroid Backup. Wipe, factory reset, data and dalvik. Then install a rooted stock asop rom and try the update. Make sure you have the latest radio.

If it still doesn't connect, unroot your phone, uninstall rooted apps like SU and Terminal Editor, reset to stock and give it try. If that fails bring it to a Sprint tech, if they can't get it fixed they will offer another coarse of action.

Hope that helps. There are many threads about this on xda and other forums. I went through it too. Best of luck.

joebarkho

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Nandroid Backup. Wipe, factory reset, data and dalvik. Then install a rooted stock asop rom and try the update. Make sure you have the latest radio.

If it still doesn't connect, unroot your phone, uninstall rooted apps like SU and Terminal Editor, reset to stock and give it try. If that fails bring it to a Sprint tech, if they can't get it fixed they will offer another coarse of action.

Hope that helps. There are many threads about this on xda and other forums. I went through it too. Best of luck.

I cant find what the latest radio is, i googled my butt off, I just dont know how recent mine is, or if its the new one idk.

joliva#AC

Feb 5, 2011
josephybarra.com
My Sprint update options don't work either and I'm running a CM7 Nightly Rom. I read somewhere on XDA that if your rom is based off of Build Number GRJ90, the Sprint update options won't work. Don't think it's rom specific, it's that particular build that the rom is based off of.

Reactions: actionjackson22

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
My Sprint update options don't work either and I'm running a CM7 Nightly Rom. I read somewhere on XDA that if your rom is based off of Build Number GRJ90, the Sprint update options won't work. Don't think it's rom specific, it's that particular build that the rom is based off of.

These did not work for me about a week after release all the way up to 2.3.5. I'm using CM7 and they still do not work. I read, and, was told somewhere that with 2.3.5 the updates will automatically happen in the background.

I can confirm this (I can't show you evidence so you have to take my word on it) is true because after my 2.3.5 update: sometime after I was updated to a new PRL list which I could not previously update for an old existing one. I would assume the same would go for a 2.3.5 build on any other rom.... but don't quote me.

Still think it's weird how mine would not but the other phone I have on my line buttons still work and will update this way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800