[REQUEST] NS4G ROMs To Review

What NS4G ROM should be reviewed next?

• Total voters

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking for some other ROMs to review for the NS4G Rather than picking the ones I want, I thought it'd be nice to hear what you guys want reviewed.

If Jerry still likes me and AC feels like it, these reviews might appear on the site. That being said, I'm not affiliated with AC at all. I'm just doing these in a volunteer capacity. The review may never make it on AC's main site but I'll post it in this forum if it doesn't.

I've already reviewed;
Oxygen for the Nexus S 4G
GPA (Gingerbread Peter Alfonso) for the Nexus S 4G

So what would you guys like to see? Include in the comments;
  • The ROM name w/ version
  • The URL to it's official page if you know it. Don't assume the thread on XDA is the official one. Many devs are moving away from XDA.
  • Author, if you know it.

I would prefer to try to limit it to ROMs and not kernels just because kernels all have similar features, performance is usually subjective, and they are boring to write about.

If a ROM is in early stages of development, I don't think it's fair to the author to do a review unless pretty stable. Just keep that in mind.

I usually run a ROM for at least 3 days to get a good feel for it, so it might take sometime to get to yours.

Last edited:

vertigosrs

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I read your other review and thought it was very well written. My vote is for MIUI only because there aren't a lot of reviews for that other than "I love it/hate it cuz it looks like an iphone." It would be nice to see an actual full review broken down with all the good and bad features to help give people a better understanding of the ROM as it is different than most other roms available for our phone.

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
I've seen sense roms around but they are all in early alpha stages... Are there any that are working yet?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

rblacula

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
CM7 because I want to know how it feels compared to stock and MIUI... Thinking about rooting my phone... Anyone have a really easy guide?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1