No BLN with 2.3.7?

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I have matrix and it's working for me

Hmm, try to reinstall it.

I don't know how you do things but before I flash a kernel I make a backup of my current rom. I always keep one on hand, too, with the native kernel since I never have good luck flashing kernels over kernels over kernels. This way when something like that happens I can just restore and try again.

Delete the kernel zip and redownload it to be safe too. I'm sure that should fix it.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
ok so, I have the bln app.. When i do the test notification it works. But if i get a message or something, my bln wont happen..

I think you should try what I said. Restore back to the last working 2.3.7 backup you have and reinstall the kernel. If you don't have one I guess you could try installing the kernel again over the kernel. I never have good things happen after that.

IF, you don't have a backup. Make one right now. Wipe the phone completely. Install 2.3.7 again. Then, again, Matrix and see if they work. If they do... then decide from there what to do.

vertigosrs

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm running 2.3.7 with matrix 7.5 and bln works fine for me. At first it wasn't working when I switched to 2.3.7 but i realized i'm ******ed and forgot to reflash matrix lol