Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 47
Like Tree8Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default HTC Sense on the Nexus S 4G? Oh yes!!

    This is all courtesy of Bubby323


    If you'd like to donate, please click here
    All donations will go straight into my college fund!
    Thanked by 4:
    intheb0x and DigitalDK like this.
  2. #2  
    intheb0x's Avatar

    Posts
    787 Posts
    Global Posts
    951 Global Posts
    ROM
    Only Jelly Bean or ICS!

    Default Re: HTC Sense on the Nexus S 4G? Oh yes!!

    looks great, cant wait to try it.
    keep us posted on the release~!

    would love to play with it!
    wifi or not!
    'thanks for the video review, thumbs up from me!
    If you think i helped you, please click the Thanks button on the right
    Thanked by:
  3. #3  

    Default

    This is extremely awesome. Thank you for making such great videos. You were the first person to introduce me to using different kernel on my phone when I asked you on google plus. I cannot wait to try this.

    Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
  4. #4  
    skunkd's Avatar

    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts

    Default Re: HTC Sense on the Nexus S 4G? Oh yes!!

    sweettt
  5. #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qbking77 View Post
    This is all courtesy of Bubby323


    Can't wait to try this

    Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    ReaLife1st
    Just a couple of guys that theme in their spare time.
    Follow us on Twitter
    @ReaLife1st
    @ZiggSVO
    All of our work is now tagged with [RLF]
    Like my work, or something I helped you do you can help get my kids some diapers by searching ZIGGSVO in the market.
    (Never Required but always appreciated!)
  6. #6  

    Default Re: HTC Sense on the Nexus S 4G? Oh yes!!

    I guess its a cool thing... Being able to run a completely different devices OS on our Nexus....

    But in my own opinion... If I wanted to run Sense I would own a HTC...

    To each their own and props to the dev for pulling off this feat !
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central





  7. #7  

    Default Re: HTC Sense on the Nexus S 4G? Oh yes!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul627g View Post
    I guess its a cool thing... Being able to run a completely different devices OS on our Nexus....

    But in my own opinion... If I wanted to run Sense I would own a HTC...

    To each their own and props to the dev for pulling off this feat !
    I see what you mean, but isn't this the beauty of freedom/Open Source and hacking?
  8. #8  
    DigitalDK's Avatar

    Posts
    5 Posts
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts

    Default Re: HTC Sense on the Nexus S 4G? Oh yes!!

    Can't wait to give this a run, looks good.
  9. #9  
    DigitalDK's Avatar

    Posts
    5 Posts
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts

    Default Re: HTC Sense on the Nexus S 4G? Oh yes!!

    Where should we be looking to see this released?
  10. #10  

    Default Re: HTC Sense on the Nexus S 4G? Oh yes!!

    I'm sure when it pops everyone will know or qbking will clue us in...
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central





  11. #11  
    jlopez1286's Avatar

    Posts
    34 Posts
    ROM
    AOSP MMUZZY 4.1.2

    Default Re: HTC Sense on the Nexus S 4G? Oh yes!!

    any one has any idea or heard if this Rom is available??
  12. #12  

    Default Re: HTC Sense on the Nexus S 4G? Oh yes!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jlopez1286 View Post
    any one has any idea or heard if this Rom is available??
    When its available we will have a link or qbking77 will have information before I do since he's test driving it....
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central





  13. #13  
    aman1127's Avatar

    Posts
    43 Posts
    ROM
    Nexus MV/Matr1x Kernel

    Default

    I heard that development stopped due to not too many people having the ns4g and porting issues

    Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
  14. #14  

    Default Re: HTC Sense on the Nexus S 4G? Oh yes!!

    Quote Originally Posted by aman1127 View Post
    I heard that development stopped due to not too many people having the ns4g and porting issues

    Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    LOL.. Seems strange since this was all just posted what a day or so ago.... There are plenty of NS4G users and from last I heard it was moving along rather well.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central





  15. #15  
    aman1127's Avatar

    Posts
    43 Posts
    ROM
    Nexus MV/Matr1x Kernel

    Default

    I'm just a Lurker here. I think u read it over on xda. I think the other reason was the fact that ICS is coming out and sense would be a port to gb so another reason it would be a waste.
    I do miss sense sometimes but don't miss the lag it gave me on my evo. Reason for a faster phone perhaps...

    Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
  16. #16  

    Default Re: HTC Sense on the Nexus S 4G? Oh yes!!

    Quote Originally Posted by aman1127 View Post
    I'm just a Lurker here. I think u read it over on xda. I think the other reason was the fact that ICS is coming out and sense would be a port to gb so another reason it would be a waste.
    I do miss sense sometimes but don't miss the lag it gave me on my evo. Reason for a faster phone perhaps...

    Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    Well lets say I heard from a good source, qbking77 himself that the port is still in the works and continuing... That's all I have been told and as I originally stated qbking77 or someone else will update us as progress continues.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central





  17. #17  
    aman1127's Avatar

    Posts
    43 Posts
    ROM
    Nexus MV/Matr1x Kernel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul627g View Post
    Well lets say I heard from a good source, qbking77 himself that the port is still in the works and continuing... That's all I have been told and as I originally stated qbking77 or someone else will update us as progress continues.
    If that's the case a bit more patience should suffice for now

    Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
  18. #18  
    aman1127's Avatar

    Posts
    43 Posts
    ROM
    Nexus MV/Matr1x Kernel

    Default

    Super impressive video, looks as smooth as my brother's sensation

    Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
  19. #19  

    Default Re: HTC Sense on the Nexus S 4G? Oh yes!!

    Yes.. Not a Sense fan here for the few times I played with it on a TBolt... But it will be fun to flash for a day or two to mess with friends running Sense....
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central





  20. #20  
    igotsanevo4g's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,558 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,549 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

    Default

    Any word on this lately Paul?

    Sent from my Google Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    Some say the glass is half empty. Some say its half full. I say, "Are you going to drink that?"
  21. #21  

    Default Re: HTC Sense on the Nexus S 4G? Oh yes!!

    Quote Originally Posted by igotsanevo4g View Post
    Any word on this lately Paul?

    Sent from my Google Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    Not yet.. qbking will hit me up if anything pops.. All I know is he is test driving it for the dev and its being working on as we speak.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central





  22. #22  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul627g View Post
    Not yet.. qbking will hit me up if anything pops.. All I know is he is test driving it for the dev and its being working on as we speak.
    Any updates yet?

    from my Nexus S 4G with ICS....and Siri
  23. #23  
    igotsanevo4g's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,558 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,549 Global Posts
    ROM
    Ice Cream Sandwich

    Default Re: HTC Sense on the Nexus S 4G? Oh yes!!

    With the ICS source being released, I still want to run sense until a stable rom is made. C'mon bubby!
    Some say the glass is half empty. Some say its half full. I say, "Are you going to drink that?"
    intheb0x likes this.
  24. #24  
    88five-oh's Avatar

    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts

    Default Re: HTC Sense on the Nexus S 4G? Oh yes!!

    Plus sense is awesome! I wanna have it on my NS4g!
  25. #25  

    Default Re: HTC Sense on the Nexus S 4G? Oh yes!!

    Come on now.. Running it to check it out is one thing but saying Sense UI is awesome when your running a NS4G (Pure Google....) Thats a little 2 sided....

    Just my opinion... No UI will ever compare to running AOSP.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

B