Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    ROM
    Original 2.3.4

Default Phone activation with ICS

Technical question. I'm currently using iphone 4s and have my NS4g as well. I want to flash ICS on it and test it out. Problem is all guides and videos I checked out so far have an activation step in them which means that I have to disconnect my iphone 4s from my sprint account and activate ns4g. My question is: Is it possible not to activate it and use it over wifi? are there any issues with this should I decide to switch to ns4g on my account and make it active phone?

Thanks

Alex

ROM
    Lollipop Preview

Default Re: Phone activation with ICS

Quote Originally Posted by kalex1114 View Post
    Technical question. I'm currently using iphone 4s and have my NS4g as well. I want to flash ICS on it and test it out. Problem is all guides and videos I checked out so far have an activation step in them which means that I have to disconnect my iphone 4s from my sprint account and activate ns4g. My question is: Is it possible not to activate it and use it over wifi? are there any issues with this should I decide to switch to ns4g on my account and make it active phone?

Thanks

Alex
    Yes, you can just skip the activation step when it asks for it to be done, it will yell at you but just ignore the pop-up
    Thanked by:
    kalex 
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    ROM
    Original 2.3.4

Default Re: Phone activation with ICS

Cool Thank you
    Thanked by: