[ACS][Theme][NS4G][ICS] Ice Cream Infusion

shane6374

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Shane6374 and the Android Creative Syndicate present

Ice Cream Infusion
For oICSv43 and vhGomez36 all versions

Here is my first shot at a theme for the NS4G.

ICI1.png

Credits:
Dreamsforgotten for his continued help and his theming guide that got me started
Paul627g and JohnCorleone, the testers
Denverg for answering a few questions
AOSP and vhGomez36 for a couple of great romsto base from

What Included:
Inverted gTalk
Inverted MMS
People (Not inverted yet)
Phone (Badges only, more to come)
Settings and power widgets
WiMax widget

Coming Soon:
Inverted gmail (that thing is a pain in the ass)
Other apps/widgets as suggested or have time

Download

If you would like me to build this for another rom please upload the framework-res and systemui from that rom. I will not download roms to get the needed apk’s, sorry.

Also, you can look in the 2nd post on the ACS page to see the other roms I have already added.

Disclaimer: Me nor anyone at ACS can be held responsible for anything that may happen to you or your phone from the use of this theme.

Last edited:

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Looks great so far. Please add the stock calendar to the list of items to go inverted. Right now people is ugly, gmail is ugly and the stock calendar is butt ugly.

Thanks for the theme. I wasn't expecting it before the ota.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Looks nice Shane now that I updated to your release version. I knew early in the testing process this was going to be good...

It will only get better too as you dig deeper ;)

Brianbgrp

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Love the theme on oics43. Semi curious how much effort would be required for a red version? Ie.. everything that's ics blue instead a nice dark red?

All my poor Sith wallpapers just don't work with ics blue. Had to go thru and choose Jedi wallpapers instead.

/end star wars nerd

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Love the theme on oics43. Semi curious how much effort would be required for a red version? Ie.. everything that's ics blue instead a nice dark red?

All my poor Sith wallpapers just don't work with ics blue. Had to go thru and choose Jedi wallpapers instead.

/end star wars nerd

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk
Well I can tell you from first hand experience there is a lot of work involved in a theme of this depth. In the past Froyo, Gingerbread much of what we see was achieved with pngs (images) and were quickly edited to change colors. ICS changed the rules and eliminated many of those pngs and made it individual XML edits in the framework and app code to achieve the cyan colors we see. Lot more time consuming to track these down and make the changes.. In the long run Google achieved a faster OS by eliminating the OS and device having to search for images.

Its not impossible to do but like any quality theme it takes time to be done right.