[ACS][Theme][NS4G][ICS] Ice Cream Infusion

shane6374

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Oh, sorry, dude. I've been running the theme for a couple days now. It's real nice...that's why I was hoping the themed apps work.:D

Cool, most of the builds are untested because I'm not that much on flashing tons of roms. I just hope that the fact that I don't get any errors when compiling the theme means it will work.
Sent from my Nexus S 4G

kevincwelch

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Cool, most of the builds are untested because I'm not that much on flashing tons of roms. I just hope that the fact that I don't get any errors when compiling the theme means it will work.
Sent from my Nexus S 4G

I took the plunge.

The themed apps work. However, it may be just my imagination, but it seems to have slowed down the functionality a little bit.

Will have to investigate further.

Reactions: shane6374

kevincwelch

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Shane-

Been taking the themed apps for a run on dooderbutt v5. Here's what I have noticed with the themed apps. First, they look pretty sweet. But I have noticed a lag created by installing the theme (presumably).

SMS
The SMS layout is soft on the eyes. When I go to SMS, however, it appears as though the stock SMS theme is what I get for starters and then it appears as though the themed SMS then loads on top of it -- sort of like a shell might load after starting the main OS. There's a definite delay before I can actually see the themed SMS.

Inverted gTalk
I don't use this and removed the app, so I can't comment.

Phone (Badges only, more to come)
Works. Pretty straight forward. I am assuming it is just black and blue. Soft on the eyes. No issues.

Settings and power widgets
Power widgets work fine, but I have the transparent power settings mod installed. Hard to tell what they really look like.

Not sure if this should look different, but when I load up the settings (all settings), the theme is stock dooderbutt/ICS. Again, not sure if you modified the look of this.

WiMax widget
Appears to work, but I have the transparent power widget mod installed, so I don't know exactly what the widget looks like.

Last edited:
Reactions: shane6374