Just starting up a new thread here... Everyone seems to be jumping on this new AOKP (Android Open Kang Project).

I am finally going to give this ROM a spin myself for awhile and see what all the talk is about.

Would like to hear your comments and discussion on the ROM so lets get talking

FYI, anyone in need of source link/download please refer to my sticky thread here and you will see this ROM listed.

[INDEX][ICS 4.x] ROMs, Kernels, Themes, Mods, etc.
    01-14-2012 03:48 PM
    I've been using romanbb's ROMs since I got my HTC Sensation a while back. He's a great dev with fantastic support and updates. This ROM is awesome because it's simple but still has the important extras. I'm on the milestone2 build with etoy's theme and am very happy. Add a custom kernel for best performance results

Sent from my Nexus S
    01-14-2012 04:19 PM
    I've been using romanbb's ROMs since I got my HTC Sensation a while back. He's a great dev with fantastic support and updates. This ROM is awesome because it's simple but still has the important extras. I'm on the milestone2 build with etoy's theme and am very happy. Add a custom kernel for best performance results

Sent from my Nexus S
    For the longest time I've been on oICSv43 but to be honest, I find this ROM to be just as stable. I have been telling Paul to try it for almost a week now and he is just now taking the plunge. Lol...

You turned me onto pool party and oxygen. Now it was my turn to point you to a great ROM. Milestone 2 also seems to love matr1xv14.5.

Happy Flashing!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk
    01-14-2012 08:03 PM
    Oops... Quoted the wrong post... Should have quoted Paul.

01-14-2012 08:06 PM
    Yes I made the switch today and its a good ROM.

I had reasons for sticking with oICS for so long which you will understand in the coming days

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    01-14-2012 09:40 PM
    Yes I made the switch today and its a good ROM.

I had reasons for sticking with oICS for so long which you will understand in the coming days

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    I'm guessing you have been helping them test a update? I guess I will find out if and when it finally gets an update. Lol

01-15-2012 12:18 AM
    this rom is GREAT...other than not knowing about the quad target problem and reflashing 5 times....but this this is smoother than anything ive used...

so dont enable the quad targets so you dont go through the problem of thinking you no longer know how to flash and thought about going back stock...and read the forums...

with matrix 14
    01-16-2012 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD