EPIC 4G camera on NS4G?

cabrone

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I've downloaded the APK from the epic and cannot seem to get it to work on my NS4G. I imagine there is some framework that is needed but I was curious as to how, if at all, I could get it working. I know there are apps out there and whatnot in the market, but the epic has solid features.
Any thoughts?

Tapatalked

cabrone

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Camera zoom fx is a real solid app why don't you give it a try.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

I'll give it a shot, but I was more curious about getting the Epic Camera working on the NS4G. It isn't that it is the best or whatever, but I am used to it and I think it has great features, it's free, and I want to accomplish it if possible. With help, lol

Edit : not a fan of Camera FX Zoom. While it is nice, it lacks panoramic shots. Sure there are other applications that can but 3 camera apps is 2 too many Imho

Last edited:

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I'll give it a shot, but I was more curious about getting the Epic Camera working on the NS4G. It isn't that it is the best or whatever, but I am used to it and I think it has great features, it's free, and I want to accomplish it if possible. With help, lol

Edit : not a fan of Camera FX Zoom. While it is nice, it lacks panoramic shots. Sure there are other applications that can but 3 camera apps is 2 too many Imho

I really don't think this is possible being different hardware. How did this work out for you? I mean the epic camera app....

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

m3grady2

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I've downloaded the APK from the epic and cannot seem to get it to work on my NS4G. I imagine there is some framework that is needed but I was curious as to how, if at all, I could get it working. I know there are apps out there and whatnot in the market, but the epic has solid features.
Any thoughts?

Tapatalked

unfortunately it won't work because you need the touchwiz framework for it function.

Reactions: cabrone