Governor Questions - Lulzactive and Wheatley

evilhugbear

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

I'm using Matr1x CFS 15.0, and I noticed there are 2 governors I haven't seen, Lulzactive and Wheatley. I've been looking for info on these for the past 3 days, and have found hardly anything.

Can you guys explain the differences? And what the screen off min step, up sample time, and down sample time mean for Lulzactive?

Thanks guys!

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
SmartassV2 was my favorite governor, but Lulzactive might be replacing it. Balanced settings for battery/performance makes for a smooth, efficient OS.

Sent from my Nexus S

kevincwelch

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Wheatley Governor: xda-developers - View Single Post - [INFO][KERNEL][29 JAN] GLaDOS V1.6 by Ezekeel
Lulzactive Governor: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.tegrak.lulzactive

I found that Wheatley adversely affects screen-off music listening, so it didn't work for me. I've been enjoying lulzactive.

Interesting.

I just returned from the gym where I was on 3G only Wheatley 210/840 and listening to music for about 30 min...essentially flatline battery tracing.

Bigixe/eugene

Last edited:

junkshow

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Didn't quite say that right: I was streaming with Pandora, not listening to local files. This was before I discovered LiveOC, and my experience was on Gummy/Matr1x v15.0

junkshow

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I really can't say...I've been experimenting with undervolt settings, so my phone is an unstable mess right now :) I'm still using Lulzactive as my default governor at the moment, though.

kevincwelch

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I really can't say...I've been experimenting with undervolt settings, so my phone is an unstable mess right now :) I'm still using Lulzactive as my default governor at the moment, though.

No matter what I do, if I undervolt, my phone crashes in some way. I've abandoned any hope that I can undervolt any phone...

My current settings:
noop, oc 105%, wheatley 210/840

It runs nicely. Not the fastest mofo out there, but zippy and great battery life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781