So I messed up my phone.

tramalot

May 5, 2012
Visit site
root your device and install a recovery then flash AFTER you wipe data,cache and dalvik cache. If i can find the link for oem ics ill post it. You will need it on you sd first

IKreaM.ICS.6.16.11.ROM.FINAL-R3Ds w/ .214 kernel & URBaN v2.0

tramalot

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Or this, file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/IMM76D%20ROM%20-%20Stock%20NS4G/exclusive-android-4-0-4-imm76d-leak-for-nexus-s-4g.htm

BenjaSands

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Or this, file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/IMM76D%20ROM%20-%20Stock%20NS4G/exclusive-android-4-0-4-imm76d-leak-for-nexus-s-4g.htm

I dont know if you are responding to me or to the other guy, but the problem with both of our phones is that we cant copy anything to the storage. Only from.

And as far as me.. I was messing with it earlier...and yikes!!! Now I cant even get download mode to be recognized in Odin so eh I think I give up. (again)

BenjaSands

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Im Having The Exact Problem. How Did You Fix It?

Well... I never did. I bought a comparable phone (the Motorola Photon 4G) while I wait for my upgrade to get something else.

I would really like to fix this phone and periodically I take out it out and start messing with it. Problem is now it is worse than before. Now my PC does not even recognize it when I plug it in. Before it would atleast make that noise Windows makes when you connect a device, now nothing. The same problem still persists. I cant write or delete anything on the USB Storage. I delete stuff from it (pictures and videos for instance) and it shows it deletes but when I restart the phone everything is still on the phone. The phone starts fine with stock ICS 4.0.4 but it like thinks its another ROM some elements from an Apex Rom I had flashed on it are still noticeable. Before even my MacBook would read it and I would be able to do things from the Fast Boot screen but now not even my macbook can make a connection to the phone. It is frutrating to have a phone that starts like normal but then when you try to do anything on it everything just crashes. Either ROM Manager or Titanium Backup messed it up so I would stay away from those if i Were you. The same missed call, voicemail, and two unread text messages come out on the phone everytime I turn it on from the last backup I had made on ROM Manager like almost a year ago.... I would like to fix it since this phone stiiill keeps getting updated with the latest Android operation systems but I mean if the USB Storage is corrupted it seems there is nothing I can do...

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463