1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus S 4G Question

Hello,

I just rooted my phone, and also moved from 4.0.4 to jelly bean 4.1.1. I am really happy with jelly bean and the features so far however I would like to get my 4g working. Can anyone tell me how they got their 4g working if they have done so successfully?

On a side note I am looking at Jellybro and was wondering if anyone has used this rom and if they liked it? Also how stable is it?

Last, what is your favorite rom/kernel and why? I am somewhat new to rooting devices but understand and grasp the basics. I'm just trying to find a rom/kernel I like and also some cool mods to make all my iPhone friends jealous.

Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    ROM
    Experimental-CM10

Default Re: Nexus S 4G Question

I have been using the Experimental CM10 ROM that burnsa has been releasing. Found here
    [ROM] Experimental Jelly Bean from burnsa

4G seems to work fine with this ROM. All I had to do was go to the 4G settings and enable.

I havent used any other JB ROM but the Unofficial-Experimental CM10 ROM, so I couldnt tell you much about JellyBro.

Im just currently using the stock kernel, but I have heard good things about the AIR and Matrix kernels on JB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nexus S 4G Question-screenshot_2012-07-31-15-01-49.png  
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

Sent from my Nexus S 4g rockin jellybean using Tapatalk 2
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

As u can c I have 4g working

Sent from my Nexus S 4g rockin jellybean using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nexus S 4G Question-uploadfromtaptalk1344461886522.jpg  

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

Default Re: Nexus S 4G Question

How because i just got 2 of these and 3 g sucks. flashed the latest cm10 and got the unknown baseband, any help getting them on 4g and cm10 would be welcome